Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bnp win Euro seat.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Treacharey [sic] is, surely, exstreme [sic] partizanship against their country, using your definition? Personally, I'd say the opposite of extreme partizanship is.... absolutely no partizanship, which isn't treachery at all?

Another twist of logic.

Its not a comparison between partisanship and none at all. its a comparison of for/pro/nationalism with against/anti/trechery. Indifference would be in the centre,if at all, which isn't the opposite.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Now you are using a straw man argument. Trechery is not neccasarily criminal, treason is.

Have you got a global citizens passport? Mine says British on it.

Ironically, you've countered the "straw man", by replacing it with another political/legal comparison. Nationalism is a political belief, your passport is issued legally independent of your politics. I'm afraid there's just as much straw involved here...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Looney is a good example why extemists (left or right) are so dangerous - have different views to their so-called narrow definition of 'nationalism' and they will call it treachery and send you off to a camp somewhere.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ironically, you've countered the "straw man", by replacing it with another political/legal comparison. Nationalism is a political belief, your passport is issued legally independent of your politics. I'm afraid there's just as much straw involved here...

Now you are doing something called QUOTING OUT OF CONTEXT.

The first and second sentences were replies to Juans first and second sentances respectavley and were not posted to be jelled together in a fatuos argument.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The BNP have won one seat. Great. They are going to represent a serious threat to amy of the main parties at a general election. Let's not give them the publicity that they thrive on.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What's criminal is your lack of mastery of your native tongue.

Now you have begun sobbing I know youve exausted any arguments and maybe its time you went to bed or crawled back under your rock. whichever is more realistic for your species, I cant tell.

Juan Albion

Now you are doing something called QUOTING OUT OF CONTEXT.

The first and second sentences were replies to Juans first and second sentances respectavley and were not posted to be jelled together in a fatuos argument.

Looney, it's not surprising people have trouble with your answers. You are a miasma of nit-picking and semantics. No real substance.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Looney is a good example why extemists (left or right) are so dangerous - have different views to their so-called narrow definition of 'nationalism' and they will call it treachery and send you off to a camp somewhere.

Wow your covering every base in empty arguements.

What you are doing now is called PROJECTING. tHIS IS WHERE YOU PROJECT BELEIFS ONTO ANOTHER PERSON IN AN ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT, RATHER THAN DEBATE RATIONALLY..

I was expessing two exstemes, the left and far right. You are not smart enough to see where I am politically.

Juan Albion

Now you have begun sobbing I know youve exausted any arguments and maybe its time you went to bed or crawled back under your rock. whichever is more realistic for your species, I cant tell.

No, you are going on about wanting to preserve your national identity. I merely find it amusing that you are so poor at one of the basic elements of that identity.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Looney, it's not surprising people have trouble with your answers. You are a miasma of nit-picking and semantics. No real substance.

Ah now you move on to CHEAP RHETORIC AND AVOIDANCE.

This is where you start abstracting points without explaining and avoiding the rational debate by claiming its an argument about semantics.

Easily dealt with.

Please explain what I am nit picking and what exactly is twisting semantics?

Juan Albion

Wow your covering every base in empty arguements.

What you are doing now is called PROJECTING. tHIS IS WHERE YOU PROJECT BELEIFS ONTO ANOTHER PERSON IN AN ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT, RATHER THAN DEBATE RATIONALLY..

I was expessing two exstemes, the left and far right. You are not smart enough to see where I am politically.

Did I not just say that the two extremes are equally dangerous?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No, you are going on about wanting to preserve your national identity. I merely find it amusing that you are so poor at one of the basic elements of that identity.

I have dyslexia and you are an idiot.

I could use spellchecker but seeing there isn't a brainchecker your f***ed.:O

Juan Albion

Ah now you move on to CHEAP RHETORIC AND AVOIDANCE.

This is where you start abstracting points without explaining and avoiding the rational debate by claiming its an argument about semantics.

Easily dealt with.

Please explain what I am nit picking and what exactly is twisting semantics?

Nit-picking and semantics: e.g. your differentiation between treachery and treason.

You were right, it was easily dealt with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here