Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bnp win Euro seat.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Coventry Gull - what's your personal view on Nick Griffin welcoming Sikh votes, but refusing to let them join the party?

(There's actually no sarcasm meant here - I'd genuinely like to hear)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
My housemate has only just realised, when it was announced on the BBC, that the BNP didn't let black people join (of any nationality), but do let other nationalities join (they have other Europeans on their board/committee/whatever the word is).

She genuinely thought they were just anti-immigration, but didn't distinguish between skin colour.

I wonder how many people who voted for the BNP today also didn't know this.

They also had a number of members living outside the UK on their leaked members list; emigration doesn't seem to be a problem for them...

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Well done Cov Gull, you clearly support everything that the bigoted, backward Islamist movement that you claim to detest, stand for.

Islamic Fundamentalists = anti-women, anti-jew, anti-trade unionist, anti-gay.
BNP = anti-women, anti-jew, anti-trade unionist, anti-gay.

Both fascistic, both cut from the same intolerant cloth.

Just cos the white working class has been let down and deserted by a supposedly 'labour' gov, don't mean the BNP offers any solution.

The Specials are from Coventry. You're a disgrace.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Who cares

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's very amusing seeing you get so excited at the BNP winning one poxy seat as an MEP, yeah well done that's going to make a difference isn't it. f***ing losers what a bunch of strokers! Its of no consequence whatsoever even if they get 6 or 7 seats it isn;t going to effect anything in this country at all. Carry on celebrating, fill your boots :clap2: the rest of us are :laugh: at you.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
BNPs worst enemy (as always) are themselves. Will be interesting what happens if Griffin doesn't get his seat and this man gets a higher profile.

I'm amazed that a man with this past has been allowed to become so high profile by the like of media savvy Nick.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Coventry Gull - what's your personal view on Nick Griffin welcoming Sikh votes, but refusing to let them join the party?

(There's actually no sarcasm meant here - I'd genuinely like to hear)

He did say at present they were not allowed to join. More than likely it will be soon. :thumbsup:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Ebensee_concentration_camp_prisoners_1945.jpg

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
BNPs worst enemy (as always) are themselves. Will be interesting what happens if Griffin doesn't get his seat and this man gets a higher profile.

I'm amazed that a man with this past has been allowed to become so high profile by the like of media savvy Nick.

Griffin won't get a seat.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
It's very amusing seeing you get so excited at the BNP winning one poxy seat as an MEP, yeah well done that's going to make a difference isn't it. f***ing losers what a bunch of strokers! Its of no consequence whatsoever even if they get 6 or 7 seats it isn;t going to effect anything in this country at all. Carry on celebrating, fill your boots :clap2: the rest of us are :laugh: at you.

Whatever mate. Tonight I am enjoying the moment. Laughing at all those Liberals on the BBC squirming. Bloody fantastic:wave:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Griffin won't get a seat.

Well I find it amazing that the other guy has been allowed a look in within the organisation, he's hardly got the image for Griffins "New Right" has he ?

Apart from the obvious, one the things that annoys me about Griffin is his tendacy to simply talk bollocks in interviews.

His little about the Black Police Officers Association was complete garbage.

Neither of the BNP interviewees get anywhere near answering the questions put to them.

I'm not surprised by this, mind.

I don't vote BNP, but I thought they were excellent in the way they answered their questions on the BBC results programme tonight. You have to worry about Andrew Brons though, if Nick Robinson's accusations are true about his Nazi past.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here