Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Brigade - Brighton Ultras

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Anything that improves the atmosphere at Withdean HAS to be a good idea, good luck with it.

In Melbourne the Blue & White Brigade were formed when Melbourne Victory started in 2005 and have grown into quite a spectacle at home games

http://www.bluewhitebrigade.com/

Some brilliant pics on the website. Takes me back to my time in Melbourne. Hope all is well with you SYS

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Ignore the kiljoys on this thread dude,..... good idea,..... especially the part about songs to 1) eliminate the current trend with GOSBTS, dirge of a start with that preamble followed by speed escalation to trance music levels... and 2) Stop continuously only singing AAALLLLBBBBIIIIIOOOOON,.. AAALLLLBBBBOOOOON... once or twice is fine,... but every few mins gets a bit monotonous..... we used to sing well and continuously without resorting to drivel.... get it sorted.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Please don't steal chants from proper Ultras groups on the continent and try and bring them to Albion games like those idiots at Palace do. It's sounds f***ing stupid.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Please don't steal chants from proper Ultras groups on the continent and try and bring them to Albion games like those idiots at Palace do. It's sounds f***ing stupid.

As much as hate to admit it,... I actually thought that youtube clip quite good,.... shows a bit of enthusiasm at least.... caused a decent if crass response from the Millwall fans, but hey, it generated atmosphere and put a smile on everyones face...... job done.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I really like this idea. One thing I think is important is ORGANISING new chants! Practice makes perfect. For a good chant to catch on it needs to be planned by a group big enough to get it started at a match!

Forza Albion!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Good luck, not my cup of tea but if you make it half as good as they do on the continent it will be worth it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

BHA Ultras not your bag then Chappers? Nothing wrong with a bit of continental style chanting in my book, all washed down with a croque monsieur and an expresso from the Falmer food court. More power to the BHA Ultras - THE proper Ultras showing Johnny Foreigner how it should be done.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here