Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloke Asking The Club For Air Con In WSU

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
im so going to bounce this flounce come november when a concerned eaststander asks the club what they are going to do about the setting sun at 15.38 on a matchday :)

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
He should have been in the East Stand. Fudging roasted like a spud yesterday!

Yeah? Well, I'm sure it's all like any average footie match in Greece or other Mediterranean countries. That is to say, hot. And they don't have aircon. Just the occasional breeze and a lot of hot air.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I see [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] has deleted his reply - well played Sir!

That's probably for the best. Not because of the question, but because it came across to me as a dig at insider, like hitony was mocking the sort of reply insider frequently gives.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
That's probably for the best. Not because of the question, but because it came across to me as a dig at insider, like hitony was mocking the sort of reply insider frequently gives.

Now that's a totally different subject, you may want to start another thread on that issue, this one is all about hot air!

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
He wont be moaning in winter when when everyone in wsu is nice and snug whilst everyone else is freezing their butts off :)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Perhaps all you sweaty buggers up in the gods should take off your shirts & wave them round your head - thus providing you with that desired air circulation? Hey, & don't worry: it definitely won't look GAY at all. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Air conditioning is for septics.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I think it depends how many popular posters start ridiculing the OP.
It was indeed uncomfortably warm in the concourse yesterday.

That's always been your problem, ruining a decent debate with facts.:clap2:

Totally agree Slick, it was bloody hot up there, as it has been every time so far, but as said before the vast majority of games throughout the season won't be like that.

And think about it guys, we're on the concourse having a pint or whatever, with the choice of getting some fresh air by going to our seats, whilst the catering staff don't have that luxury, and I'm pretty sure it's hotter their side of the counter.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Interesting debate IMHO.

And reminds me of the old Aussie joke:

Q. How do you tell when the BA 747 has landed at Sydney?
A. The engines have been switched off but the whining noise continues...

May just bounce this when we get another evil Winter like the last couple and the cold has seeped so far into the WSU concrete that its still like an ice box in MAY :xmas:

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Interesting debate IMHO.

And reminds me of the old Aussie joke:

Q. How do you tell when the BA 747 has landed at Sydney?
A. The engines have been switched off but the whining noise continues...

May just bounce this when we get another evil Winter like the last couple and the cold has seeped so far into the WSU concrete that its still like an ice box in MAY :xmas:

There is a difference between whining and constructive criticism. Perhaps the next time a subject arises that you know sod all about, you'll think twice about going for the cheap laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here