Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloke Asking The Club For Air Con In WSU

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No but you (the Mods) have certainly left a big hint on how you'd like it dealt with.

We're individuals, just like you are, so there is no agreed stance from 'The Mods'. The ATC part of NSC is moderated more zealously than the rest of the board as it is a facility that I suspect most fans appreciate. If the original question was a complete waste it would have been removed.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Definitely agree with the question. It was absolutely ROASTING up there yesterday. Luckily the odds on many more hot match days are dwindling as the "summer" passes. But it was definitely a bit too hot to enjoy a pre match drink there yesterday. Lots of large sweaty men with soaking wet t-shirts/shirts was testament to that.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Why has the mod chosen to get involved on this one? Does not seem an unreasonable enquiry, however it seems anything questioning the club is seen as moaning.

I suspect the reasoning behind not putting air con in was to do with carbon foot prints.

I think it depends how many popular posters start ridiculing the OP.
It was indeed uncomfortably warm in the concourse yesterday.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
As they still can be, I have not removed anything.

so why put an '[MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] doesn't need to answer this question' type comment on there then?

There's plenty of threads on there that could be answered by mods putting a link to the information the club have on their Website, rather than dismissing an issue that has not previously been raised!

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
The mods comment should be deleted. It's a reasonable question, but I expect the answer us a) there are no windows or b) there is no air con. I guess 5000 people sit in the WSU, so a suitable air supply for the concourse is not at all unreasonable.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
99.9% of what is posted on NSC is unnecessary. How exactly have I 'intervened'?

Christ on a bike. I'm not getting into a sub-debate here with you. You jumped into this thread ready with sarcastic comments aplenty about how ungrateful people are. Turns out a lot of people felt the WSU was hot and now you and Hitony are backtracking faster than a fast thing backtracking.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
You couldn't make it up! :lolol:

Temperature in WSU.

Why give him grief,......... it WAS close to unbearable,.... needs a bit of air circulation.... why castigate someone with a genuine concern,... not like the 'my pie wasnt what I expected' brigade.... simple query.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I see [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] has deleted his reply - well played Sir!

Just need [MENTION=16046]Titus[/MENTION] to edit his 100C to 100F now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here