• The vision of mucky love heaven, the Gully Girl for me

Votes: 50 78.1%
  • I don't have any taste so the plastic boobed bimbos are right up my street

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
I usually sit in 'H' block and my nephew (aged9) had a couple of tickets in the Family stand. Which he got through the junior seagulls.......I thought oh well.....calm down, dont swear..etc etc...this will be real exciting....until gully's girls went through there routine....
I have seen them time after time from the south stand parading up and down but too far away to notice...........well......it's wehn the slowly bend over to pick up their flags...no wonder the family stand is so quite at that stage....those skirts....are short.....every one had different knickers on...i thought they would be shorts or something how wrong was i..........if you get the chance well worth a ticket.....

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield

Attachments

• n7640257009_671336_6122.jpg
    n7640257009_671336_6122.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 333

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
I usually sit in 'H' block and my nephew (aged9) had a couple of tickets in the Family stand. Which he got through the junior seagulls.......I thought oh well.....calm down, dont swear..etc etc...this will be real exciting....until gully's girls went through there routine....
I have seen them time after time from the south stand parading up and down but too far away to notice...........well......it's wehn the slowly bend over to pick up their flags...no wonder the family stand is so quite at that stage....those skirts....are short.....every one had different knickers on...i thought they would be shorts or something how wrong was i..........if you get the chance well worth a ticket.....

What are all those pauses for.........are you trying to maintain something.........as you use your pc ? :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here