Votes: 50 78.1%
  • I don't have any taste so the plastic boobed bimbos are right up my street

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Did anyone spot the new Gullys Girls? They seem to be a bit more buxom and curvy. I do NOT approve. By all means have them looking older but they should be slim with small boobs. I'm quite insistent on this. I might even write to Insider to complain.

:nono: BIG boobs please.

And anyway Lee its the MOTHERS you really want...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Left to right front

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Left to right front

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
3rd from right for me... Phwooooaaarr :drool:

attachmentcopy.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
have you got a women in you life ? apart from a fantasy one :nono:

Very kind of you to offer but i'm already covered in the totty department. Chin up though. Have you tried Vavoom Bar or Charles Street? What's your preference - bears or twinkies?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
İbrahim Tatlıses;2850644 said:
Am I the only one who thinks they are all distinctly average at best?

There was one that was genuinely really fit, she was a lot taller than those lot, but I think she's left.

Those pictured are a mix of 5/10's, maybe 6/10's if I'm generous. Look at the one front-right :eek:

Hey, the short haired brunette is a 9 without question. The rest of them look better the further back you sit. :laugh: I love Gullys Girls, I really do. A cheap thrill perhaps, but worth getting there early for.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not me, Reichy. I wouldn't turn them down.

Incidentally, a gay mate of mine's boyfriend has a secret thing for Heinrich Himmler. No, honestly, he does. Just saying, like

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
thats really convinced me to go to withdean:laugh:

:lolol: NOTHING can convince you to go. Well, actually, let me try. Without being perverted or anything, Gullys Girls wear short skirts and do alot of leg twirling, and considering how open the ground is, there is plenty of wind. See where I'm going with this? :p

Jan 30, 2008
:lolol: NOTHING can convince you to go. Well, actually, let me try. Without being perverted or anything, Gullys Girls wear short skirts and do alot of leg twirling, and considering how open the ground is, there is plenty of wind. See where I'm going with this? :p

short term titillation for long term frustration for some on here i think ,thanks anyway

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I just logged on to Gully's Girls Chat and they are currently rating NSC posters - so far the highest score is 1.

The only tits around on Tuesday were.....(I'll get me coat)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here