• The vision of mucky love heaven, the Gully Girl for me

Votes: 50 78.1%
  • I don't have any taste so the plastic boobed bimbos are right up my street

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tell you what, Reichy. If looking at women in skimpy outfits ain't your thing then that's okay but not sure why it bothers you so much. What's the story, matey? Had your heartbroken by a cheerleader? Did your first love dump you as "hey Mickey" played in the background? You're amongst friends so no shame in opening your heart.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
werewolf-woman-whip.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
Tell you what, Reichy. If looking at women in skimpy outfits ain't your thing then that's okay but not sure why it bothers you so much. What's the story, matey? Had your heartbroken by a cheerleader? Did your first love dump you as "hey Mickey" played in the background? You're amongst friends so no shame in opening your heart.
as i said buzzer i'm all up for a bit of female entertainment ,just not at withdean thanks

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
as i said buzzer i'm all up for a bit of female entertainment ,just not at

Fair do's. It may seem desperate but it takes my mind off the footie.

p.s. Please don't use the word entertainment in the same sentence as withdean again. I'll have you under the trades descriptions act ;)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Is their kit inspired by Coxy, or does he copy their kit?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm puzzled as to what these 'scores' for a group of teenage girls mean, particularly coming from a 46yo man. Should I be conjuring up images from American Beauty?? or can you explain your scoring system?

Just because I am 46 does not mean I do not appreciate a good looking young Woman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here