• The vision of mucky love heaven, the Gully Girl for me

Votes: 50 78.1%
  • I don't have any taste so the plastic boobed bimbos are right up my street

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So what. Does that mean I cannot find someone attractive under 30 ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Legal then :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I sincerely hope if I ever got to 80 I would still like to perve at attractive young ladies. I don't know how old you are but you will realise in time Men of all ages find young women attractive and those that say they don't are liers.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My old work colleague was 59 and had incrediblt success of women from 25 upwards. I liked his remarky whenever anyone asked him about his behaviour.

" I may be old but I'm not cold ".

US is right. The only thing about a man's scope that should change with his age, is that he includes more women, and some older than he might have considered before.

Certainly there are noticeable things about younger women that might put one off, i.e. if they are badly immature in their attitude - just as with older women having menopausal attitude (scowling at you for no apparent reason, disliking a man for being cheerful or for showing approval to another woman, and other general ballbusting and "he must be wrong because he's male" stuff. You experienced chaps know them - and the less fortunate could be married to one).

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The trick is not to pick the most lovliest,its to instantly spot the nympho. Tis easy when your approaching 47,you yunguns will just have to wait a few years trying to pull the prettiest when the real fun you could of had you overlooked. :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Really good looking ones should be avoided. Attractive but fun to be with is the ticket.

Really good looking ones should be avoided. Attractive but fun to be with is the ticket.

No way. You cannot generalize about attractive wimmins, the prettiest ones are often the most insecure. Insecure and gorgeous is not such a bad combination. :p

Who wants to hear an amazing looker complaining that men don't approach her, as she 'walks off with the gorilla down your street', as Joe Jackson put it in "Is She Really Going Out With Him?"

Jan 30, 2008
Part-time gayer!

There's no WROOONG time for a bit of female entertainment.

And it's not a cheerleader that breaks my heart, but that lot of males in funny outfits dancing about while some northern gits bury the soccerball into our onion-bag. :eek: :angry:
you anorak :O

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
dont know if this works me and computers dont get on but does anyone see the resembelence???

And really lets be honest, theres a lot of hot girls in Brighton, and gullys girls are not part of that group

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    186.8 KB · Views: 539

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
My old work colleague was 59 and had incrediblt success of women from 25 upwards. I liked his remarky whenever anyone asked him about his behaviour.

" I may be old but I'm not cold ".

Was he rich by any chance?

The thought of dating a nearly 60 year old makes my stomach churn.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BTW seeing that picture of the young lady in a bikini, has anyone seen the Lotus around town? Did anyone win it in Sussex?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did anyone spot the new Gullys Girls? They seem to be a bit more buxom and curvy. I do NOT approve. By all means have them looking older but they should be slim with small boobs. I'm quite insistent on this. I might even write to Insider to complain.
Gullys MILFs for the 09/10 season ? :yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here