Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blayney update

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
What makes you think that 'well known' means famous out of contract ex prem players etc, 'well known' could just mean you might 'know of' them!!! If you get what I mean!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Race said:
What makes you think that 'well known' means famous out of contract ex prem players etc, 'well known' could just mean you might 'know of' them!!! If you get what I mean!

There are well known players that haven't played in the top division?!:ohmy:

Is STEVE BULL any good in defence?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Race said:

its just your typical NSC style-jump to every conclusion in the book-it must be HIM <insert players name here>-way of thinking :)

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Race said:

You obviously know something here Race... Is this particular 'well known' centre back actually out of contract (or available to leave their current club)?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
I dont know anything about this defender, honest.........if I did I would at least give u a bit of a clue! I've only said what I have cos its made me laugh. :)

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Race said:
I dont know anything about this defender, honest.........if I did I would at least give u a bit of a clue! I've only said what I have cos its made me laugh. :)

Damn it! I thought you had given us a clue. (I was thinking it must be an ex-Albion defender)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
It could be ME as I'm starting in a saturday team this coming season and I'm at left-back AND i'm well known....sorta!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here