Blayney update

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We can't compete with Wolves for money. :(

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Wolves have three good goalkeepers already but two are injured at the moment. They only want him for a couple of months until Jones recovers from his fractured cheekbone.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Exactly, I think he'd opt for a two/three year deal here rather than go to Wolves and sit on the bench for a couple of months before going back to Southampton and being third choice again. :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
last night at the supporters club agm, mcghee said blayney wants to come here as i enjoyed it so much last time. it would also offer him security, and would mean being able to stay living in southampton

i think he would chose to come here over wolves

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Really hope we get Blayney, his performances last season made a massive contribution to us staying up.

No real issues with Kuipers as a goalkeeper, but I'd be a little concerned if we went into the season with him as first choice having not played any warm up matches at all. Plus he does seem to pick up these injuries now and again so we'd probably need another keeper anyway at some point.

Blayney looks the part to me, excellent shot stopper, dominates his area, comes for (and more importantly, catches) most crosses, he's vocal, confident, and kicks well.

Just need to stop Wolves getting him now- everyone please e-mail Wolves and convince Glenda that Blayney did something sinful in a previous life.

glenda.the.messiah@youreapwhatyousow.wolves.co.uk

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Highfields Seagull said:
He could car share with Butters and Dodd.

Yes he could..........but he needs to learn to drive as well!

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Race said:
how do you know he cant drive? has he asked for a regular lift because he is signing for us :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Race said:

maybe you could chaffeur them :thumbsup:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
hampden park said:
how do you know he cant drive? has he asked for a regular lift because he is signing for us :lolol:

er no! That would be because Tank chauffered him in everyday whilst he was on loan! :D

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Race said:
er no! That would be because Tank chauffered him in everyday whilst he was on loan! :D

ok, but you said "he needs to learn to drive". if he was staying at soton then he wouldnt need to drive would he? that means he is coming to us then :lolol: :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
hampden park said:
ok, but you said "he needs to learn to drive". if he was staying at soton then he wouldnt need to drive would he? that means he is coming to us then :lolol: :lolol:

I only know as much as what was in the Argus today :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Race said:
I only know as much as what was in the Argus today :)

whats in todays argus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here