Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blayney to sign

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
look at man U since they lost schmicheal they have gone down hill so i would say its pretty important to get another good keeper but kuipers is still no.1 to me

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
This would be great business.

He is young and a superb goalkeeper. 100k is a great deal considering he could be our Number one for the next ten years.

Also, 100k wouldnt buy the creative midfielder or seasoned striker we are all craving.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope this is true.

We need a sound keeper!

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
junior said:
I cant believe some of you CHISLAS!!

You've been moaning for weeks that we have made no decent signings and have not spent anymore money.

Here we are about to sign one of the best young keepers around who we know is not a gamble coz he was superb for us last season,and some of you are f***ing whinging!!!

"100k for a back-up keeper" and all this sort of piss.....f*** OFF you morons:flameboun

I agree with you 100%, he will be quality if we sign him, what is every1 moaning about, we've got money from Coca-cola (if theres any left), Harding tribunal and virgo transfer

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Oh Junior, how I miss you, and 'Whats my game'.

Seriously tho, the past 3 seasons have all seen some sort of 'Goalkeeping Crisis', and this time round we must learn from our lessons, too many people think that you get something for nothing these days WRONG.

100K is GREAT business for another young player brought into the club with one eye on the Falmer years.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
junior said:
I cant believe some of you CHISLAS!!

You've been moaning for weeks that we have made no decent signings and have not spent anymore money.

Here we are about to sign one of the best young keepers around who we know is not a gamble coz he was superb for us last season,and some of you are f***ing whinging!!!

"100k for a back-up keeper" and all this sort of piss.....f*** OFF you morons:flameboun

:clap:

What he said....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Ah get in, a very solid keeper and a good price for him. He seemed to fit in quite well.
Still don't understand how he managed to come off his line against West Ham, Harewood was through, and Blayney appeared to walk to the ball and beat him to it!

He'll do nicely:clap:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I reckon it would be a superb signing, if we pay 100k then he would be worth every penny of it, I was well impressed with him in the games I saw towards the end of last season. He was certainly better than Shabaan, who flattered to deceive at Leeds, and it would certainly be healthy competition with FDM when he gets back to full fitness.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I really hope this one is true... this is one of the key positions we definitely need to strengthen before the start of the season... Blayney did well for us last season, and I see no reason why we shouldn't make him our top keeper target...

Just need a lb and cd, assuming Mr Blayney puts pen to paper...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Knightsworld said:
Kicking needs a slight improvement on what i saw last season.

wasnt any worse than kuipers kicking - but then again i suppose there are very few keepers whose kicking is

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Ernest said:
I shall believe it when I see it as Dick Tight throws his money around like a jew with no arms :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Ernest, you are terrible!!!!

I am ashamed to say it though it made me laugh!

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Anyway forgot to write what I wanted to....

£100k for a keeper is a lot of cash for us, but I still think Kuipers is better when fit. However, we had both Roberts and Michel, and that seemed to work, they both got injured at the same time, so maybe we should sign a couple more £100k goalkeepers just in case!

I do hear that the players are not that keen on Kuipers though? Anyone know if this is true?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here