Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers FC v Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't think they've started to watch yet, they need to make up their own minds from radio commentary, almost as if they are there![/QUOTE]

Ahh so you are at the game then........

Just because you have 'moderator' to your name, unless I missed something that told me I had to explain myself to your self pretentious ramblings on sign up, I shall make my mind up not to, run along, there's a good boy.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Some people on this forum are absolutely deluded, can they ever say anything other than negative comments about the players and the team?

Don't worry mate, they are dullards, it's only half time FFS!

just wait until Barnes misses a sitter from 30 yards this board will be a binfest and I won't be able (thank god) to read any of it as most of those dullards are on my IGNORE LIST

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Plenty to come off the bench......the pen was a blow, but I'm sticking by my 3-1 win....they've got their 1.

SEAGULLS

:bhasign:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Double sub , Buckley and cms or Hoskins . Need to do something up front . Be bold gus . You set up conservative , make the call early and let's win from behind for once

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Can we not kid ourselves, Blackburn are not a good side this season. If we walk away with nothing from tonight's game the play offs will seem a million miles away. Not points wise but performance wise. They have lost 6 at home this season, games are going to fly by from here on in and you may need to win three on the trot just to jump a couple of places.It's no good looking at 6th place and seeing what they got, far to many teams going for the same spot 5th/4th is the points total you got to be looking at and to make up seven points, you would need to win 5/6 on the spin. That's just not going to happen with the way we approach certain games,,,,like this one. Come on Albion get f***ing stuck into them.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I Was laughing about this at work today
2 years ago we were playing the likes of dagenham & yeovil while Blackburn were beating the likes of Arsenal & Man Utd and tonight were going all the way to Ewood Park and expecting to win on a cold Lancashire evening against Blackburn , my oh times have changed
But I've a sneaking feeling tonight we are actually gonna win from going a goal behind

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Not sure how long you have been a football fan or if you are related to the players but Brighton fans don't do hero worship, we are Sussex and we call it how it is. Bottom line is the players get judged on results and mid table is not acceptable. So tonight is a crucial game. Losing tonight on a cold night in Blackburn but turning up for Arsenal at home will not be good enough and that my friend, is just how it is. Second half crucial. They have the ability to turn it around, its up to them to do it, or they will take stick for failing.
But a fair few here are ready to write the match off already. And eighth at present is actually acceptable to me, if not to yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here