Blackburn Rovers FC v Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Just because you have 'moderator' to your name, unless I missed something that told me I had to explain myself to your self pretentious ramblings on sign up, I shall make my mind up not to, run along, there's a good boy.

If you are that wound up by Reading a match thread, turn it off and do something to take your mind off things. Like colouring in for example

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Can we not kid ourselves, Blackburn are not a good side this season. If we walk away with nothing from tonight's game the play offs will seem a million miles away. Not points wise but performance wise. They have lost 6 at home this season, games are going to fly by from here on in and you may need to win three on the trot just to jump a couple of places.It's no good looking at 6th place and seeing what they got, far to many teams going for the same spot 5th/4th is the points total you got to be looking at and to make up seven points, you would need to win 5/6 on the spin. That's just not going to happen with the way we approach certain games,,,,like this one. Come on Albion get f***ing stuck into them.

Half time fella, keep your hair on!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Plenty to come off the bench......the pen was a blow, but I'm sticking by my 3-1 win....they've got their 1.

SEAGULLS

:bhasign:

I visit you on a weekly basis, the home does its best to help you and keep you away from computers, clearly they have failed tonight!!! :lol:

Hope you and the family are well El :thumbsup: Rose said hello :)

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
So we started with Barnes, Vicente, Lopez, Orlandi & Dicker and everyone was buzzing for good football. Go a goal down and it's a negative lineup? This place is so f***ing bipolar sometimes it beggars belief.

f*** it, why not.

The season's over if we lose today. Poyet's taken us as far as he can. <Insert player name here> is shit and a league one player at best. We're going down.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's definately not a negative lineup. I'm not sure we have one. Everyone banging on about our "attacking players" but ALL our players are attacking players (bar actual defenders obviously).

That being said we are not playing well. But that is the problem, not a negative lineup.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can we not kid ourselves, Blackburn are not a good side this season. If we walk away with nothing from tonight's game the play offs will seem a million miles away. Not points wise but performance wise. They have lost 6 at home this season, games are going to fly by from here on in and you may need to win three on the trot just to jump a couple of places.It's no good looking at 6th place and seeing what they got, far to many teams going for the same spot 5th/4th is the points total you got to be looking at and to make up seven points, you would need to win 5/6 on the spin. That's just not going to happen with the way we approach certain games[/I],,,,like this one. Come on Albion get f***ing stuck into them.

We do seem to approach games too negatively.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i have 3 hours and 5 mins left of my 30's.

Is being 40 still classed as young or is it middle aged? Is 50 the new 40?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here