Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers FC v Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread***

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Please do explain to me, why everyone (or some people) are bellends, but your not?

Just interested as to why you are superior in your opinions and thoughts as opposed to other people.

Have you not read some of the 'toys outta the pram' comments on here?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
touch of inevitability about the pen and as others are saying, whilst not a weakness, the centre of our degence is a potential vulnerability tjat Gus is clearly trying to resolve.

Interesting to see what Gus does now - we cant have another game where their keeper isnt tested and from the snatches of commentary I managed to get between the silences and the replays of earlier commentary. (well pissed off with Player tonight)

Feb 14, 2010
Some people on this forum are absolutely deluded, can they ever say anything other than negative comments about the players and the team?

Not sure how long you have been a football fan or if you are related to the players but Brighton fans don't do hero worship, we are Sussex and we call it how it is. Bottom line is the players get judged on results and mid table is not acceptable. So tonight is a crucial game. Losing tonight on a cold night in Blackburn but turning up for Arsenal at home will not be good enough and that my friend, is just how it is. Second half crucial. They have the ability to turn it around, its up to them to do it, or they will take stick for failing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well Amex is pretty much a library this season, so think comment is justified considering we have over twice as many in the ground!

Rubbish. Not been as loud as first season but still gd overall.. Have u been to Pride Park / Portman Rd etc?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lots of moaning that it was a soft penalty, but Aspinall was saying he'd be warned about shirt pulling 2 or 3 times in the game already, so it sounds like a f*** up by El Abd to me for not taking the ref at his word. :(

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
QUOTE=Ernest;5460007]Time for Bloom to ring Nigel Atkins up and get him to save our season[/QUOTE]

big fish.jpg[

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
just wait until Barnes misses a sitter from 30 yards this board will be a binfest and I won't be able (thank god) to read any of it as most of those dullards are on my IGNORE LIST

You are not on my ignore list, but by god you are a dullard.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
What a surprise El- abd Gives a penalty away, Fraking Liablilty.

This is what I thought the useless xxxxxx showed his true talent against watford, sorry but he just don't cut the mustard in my opinion, not good enought for the championship. Am sure someone will tell me different mind you.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The biggest issue seems to be that we can't pass and control the game if they are taking our legs from under us. We have to move the ball earlier. Early goal in second half then bring on some fresh legs to push for the win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here