Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn Rovers FC v Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
One day we have to win from 1-0 down, but we are going to have to play much better to do it tonight

What is it with Gus. We have'nt had one shot on target and defended for 90% of the game. Another goal given away in the final minute of a half. We need a concentration coach. 5 Live commentators saying they don't know who is playing up front for Brighton.Answer no-one we have come for a draw and F****d up again.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Same shite different day why oh why do we have all of our attacking players on the bench .couldnt c Cardiff or any of the to 6 do wot we do . Now we have to waste three subs to get the team we should of started with

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Switched off, we wont win it from here.

The curse of Vicente continues.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Please do explain to me, why everyone (or some people) are bellends, but your not?

Just interested as to why you are superior in your opinions and thoughts as opposed to other people.

I would rather leave you to your own almighty decision, I'm off to make a cuppa.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
You are so wrong to compare E Park and their fans to the Amex and ours. On the whole Amex is one of the louder big grounds..

Well Amex is pretty much a library this season, so think comment is justified considering we have over twice as many in the ground!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
HT: #BRFC 1 #BHAFC 0. Penalty looked soft, El-Abd adjudged to have pulled Pedersen's shirt by linesman, Norwegian instantly went to ground.

Does that count as a "Zaha" ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sounds like we're hard done by to be 1 down. Keep the faith ffs negative moaners!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I don't think they've started to watch yet, they need to make up their own minds from radio commentary, almost as if they are there!

Which is exactly what I was saying on Saturday evening

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Some people on this forum are absolutely deluded, can they ever say anything other than negative comments about the players and the team?

Don't worry mate, they are dullards, it's only half time FFS!

just wait until Barnes misses a sitter from 30 yards this board will be a binfest and I won't be able (thank god) to read any of it as most of those dullards are on my IGNORE LIST

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Couldn't see pen as far end and just saw player on the floor. He had been warned twice before though.

Pretty poor game tbh. Not sure Vicente/Barnes is the answer, especially as Blackburn will sit back now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here