Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Tuesday.......

The ONLY thing I'm going to say on the matter is that Dave seems quite happy to show blatant disregard for Uncle Spielberg's (if slightly mis-guided) feelings on the Desert Orchid thread in NSC Gold, yet flounces like a good'un when someone posts a tounge-in-cheek picture up that he finds offensive for no obvious reason (it's far LESS 'offensive' than the cheerleader picture Turkey did of me a while ago).

Any message board is better off without such displays of hypocrisy.

Flouncing - the ULTIMATE in attention-seeking. :)

Last edited:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Safeway said:
The ONLY thing I'm going to say on the matter is that Dave seems quite happy to show blatant disregard for Uncle Spielberg's (if slightly mis-guided) feelings on the Desert Orchid thread in NSC Gold, yet flounces like a good'un when someone posts a tounge-in-cheek picture up that he finds offensive for no obvious reason (it's far LESS 'offensive' than the cheerleader picture Turkey did of me a while ago).

I've often disagreed with your view of things ,Safeway, but in this case I think you've got it spot on

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
When will people this is an INTERNET message board and not real life. Some people need to get out more......:nono:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I must confess, not really giving 2 hoots about horse racing, I didn't even bother reading the Dessiegate thread yesterday.

I've read it today in Gold and it is hilarious. 2 things struck me more than anything else.

1st was the quality of puns.

The 2nd was how pompous London Irish was too. I nearly wet myself when he blamed it on postmodernism! Is he always so self-righteous?

Classic, classic thread.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Buzzer said:
I must confess, not really giving 2 hoots about horse racing, I didn't even bother reading the Dessiegate thread yesterday.

I've read it today in Gold and it is hilarious. 2 things struck me more than anything else.

1st was the quality of puns.

The 2nd was how pompous London Irish was too. I nearly wet myself when he blamed it on postmodernism! Is he always so self-righteous?

Classic, classic thread.

you mean to say it wasn't post modernism? In that case what was it................................there will be some who may think it was [says it quietly] shhh bullying shhh!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tch, wish I could do a spectacular FLOUNCE. Instead, I've been banished to the role of occasional late-night lurker, due to being WEBSENSED to death by the nazi IT dept at work.

Just look at all the DRAMA I've missed today. I love a good binfest.
*sigh*

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Easy 10 said:
Tch, wish I could do a spectacular FLOUNCE. Instead, I've been banished to the role of occasional late-night lurker

I THINK I remember you... ???

Anyone here know an...sorry, what did you say your name was again...? 'Easy 10'? :shrug:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
MikeySmall said:
When will people this is an INTERNET message board and not real life. Some people need to get out more......:nono:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Bozza said:
Blimey - I bugger off to Melbourne and look what happens whilst I'm sleeping.

Oh well.

You're in Melbourne?

For how long?

If only you were here last week i could have invited you to a party full of attractive young ladies.

ditchy

Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Whens the next one .. can i fly down from HK:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tyrone Biggums said:
You're in Melbourne?

For how long?

If only you were here last week i could have invited you to a party full of attractive young ladies.

'til next weekend, then hopefully up to Brisbane to catch the 3rd and 4th days of the test and then down to Sydney before coming home.

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Bozza said:
'til next weekend, then hopefully up to Brisbane to catch the 3rd and 4th days of the test and then down to Sydney before coming home.

If you want a tour of the surf coast let me know.

Can show you around the Great Ocean Rd and places like Bells Beach etc. if ya interested.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Safeway said:

And of course you are God and whiter than white yourself in the offensive stakes.

ditchy

Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Tyrone Biggums said:
:lolol: anytime!

Should be a christmas party comming up soon! :drink:

going back to blighty for xmas but thx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here