Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Tuesday.......

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Mark Ormerod's Gloves said:
surely you can just ignore someone having a bit of a go. they're probably just board.
I think that sums it up. It's a message board, if you're getting offended then just turn it off and do somthing else. It really is that simple.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Tuesday.......

tedebear said:
Just incase you think it might be me - I'm just off to start making dinner, which is why I'm logging off... Although if you say something like - good girl, womans work and all that - I'll reconsider and maybe have a good old flounce too!! ;)
:lolol: :lolol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The Complete Badger said:
Hold on Big Chris, I did point out that I am not commenting whatsoever on these three in particular. I don't really know any of them well enough to make any comment, and as I said they all seemed fine to me. But, I was just saying that surely any 3 people who decide to stop posting on an internet messageboard is not really a case for such hysteria. It's their choice, so good luck to them!

Id say normally your quite right, But these three have been around for a long time. I doubt anyone would take much notice if me or you disappeared.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Franks Wild Years said:
I'd just like to add that I've just got back from Saturdays match. (Tuesday evening 6.10).
I havn't left but I have felt guilty about insulting Algie the other day and would like to say sorry.
Match was f***ing great though eh ?
So thats all. Hope anyone left is OK.

Thanks mate:drink:

No hard feelings from me:wave:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
seven stands said:
i predict three "new" posters to register very soon
If any of them are called Bill, they WILL be prosecuted.....:lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Man of Harveys said:
Everyone loves BoF.

How true. I RESENT BoF's universal popularity that cuts across all divisons on this board, and I am going to make it my personal mission to HOUND him off NSC :angry:

There is no place for his sort here.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Franks Wild Years said:
BOF said he's say hello on Saturday. He didn't. Ban him. His popularity is built on foundations of sand.:angry:
That's just TYPICAL. :nono:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The Complete Badger said:
Very true, but there must be 50 others of a similar description. I am desperately hoping this doesn't sound like anything against today's 3, because it isn't, and I have no reason to wish any of them are not on the board, but I do just think that a messageboard with 3,000 odd members surely cannot miss ANY three people, WHOEVER they are?

I guess you're right and wrong - some people will notice them gone and some people won't if you get my drift?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Franks Wild Years said:
BOF said he's say hello on Saturday. He didn't. Ban him. His popularity is built on foundations of sand.:angry:

That is shocking :angry:

Perhaps he should change his user name to BARREL OF EMPTY PROMISES...?

You okay Frank? :nono:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I find all this very amusing. Are these adults we are talking about?

Put your toys back in the pram and grow up!

The Clique has gone! oh well long live the Newbies!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here