Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Tuesday.......

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Franks Wild Years said:
I'm okay Bry. I've had the last few days to think and cry and stare at the sea. I can see now that some people are just plain nasty and I shouldn't thake it to heart.
Tede, f*** that. The little scrote 'll get a piece of my mind if he ever shows his green face around here.

:eek:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I think everyone is taking this way too seriously and I can't believe I'm even bothering to offer my opinion on this pathetic issue.

Grow up you gimps. :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Judging by his response to Rougvie's flounce I think Juan has gone too, who's going to stand up for God now ?

Seriously so some people don't want to post here anymore, their loss.

Good news for Brightonfans though.

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That's always one interesting sub-plot to a good flounce (or several), the delayed outpouring of bile on another site about NSC. It's like someone talking about their ex-wife, the bitterness runs deep...

What the boys and girls have to realise is that in message board terms, it's like leaving Barcelona/Man Utd - the only way is down, however much you kid yourselves...

hans kraay fan club said:
... Uncle Spielberg, Dave The Gaffer and Rougvie ...
I won't "miss" any of them.

I shall continue to meet them at Albion games and I'll continue speaking to them.

Much the same as Hart's Shirt, New York Geezer and Gezza - to name just three other NSC legends who don't post any more.

I'll even continue having conversations with looney, as and when I meet him.

NSC will evolve - as it always has.

Last edited:

bhanutz said:
what does it take to become a NSC Legend as you put it?
To be specific about the three ex-posters I mentioned ...

Start a thread entitled "Packham Man of the Match" after the FDM has played a blinder.

Work hard on behalf of REMF in establishing contact with Los Peladitos in New York.

Propose marriage to your girlfriend from the centre circle at Withdean.

And a lot more besides.

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Zed Seagull said:
If anyone calls me a scottish git i'm leavin.
You can't escape the clutches of NSC that easily you Scottish Git........oooooooooops:lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Billy the Fish said:
:lolol: :lolol:

Where is this flounce, i've found US's and DTG's, but can't seem to see this anywhere

Rougvie was above flouncing. He just said "I agree with him, but I'm not going to indulge in any GLOVERESQUE flounce. I'm off. Bye" Words to that effect.

The Complete Badger said:
Well I'm willing to do number 1 on Saturday. Will I be a Legend then?:)
I suspect you'd do better if you claimed KANCHELSKIS was man of the match in that FIXTURE.

Why not phone Dave the Gaffer on your NOKIA and check first?

Re: Re: Re: Black Tuesday.......

hans kraay fan club said:
In brief;

1. US was pissed off about lots of people not sharing his sense of loss at the passing of a horse. The final straw came this morning when somebody started a new thread 'Desert Orchid --is he still dead?'. US declared that the board was now shit, with nothing but sniping and insults, and that he would never come back.

2. Therein followed a discussion about why US was so offended, and about what should be considered offensive in general. For starting this discussion I was labelled a hypocrite and a twat. DTG mentioned the picture of the 4 poofs and said that he was offended by it.

3. Somebody thought it great fun to then post said picture.

4. DTG rightly got upset, and despite everone agreeing with him, stated that he was off and never coming back.

5. There was a discussion about Monty Panesar being racially abused in Oz, and about what constitutes racism generally, which got a bit heated.

6. Rougvie agreed with US's summing up of the board and said goodbye also.

That's about it.

Gay. As. f***. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I know.What a muppet

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here