Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Tuesday.......

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Tuesday.......

algie said:
Jesus.It's a internet message board.Some people take it for real like Eastenders

HELLO FELLA:wave:

:wave: Hows it going then Fella.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Black Tuesday.......

Man of Harveys said:
No way - you seem made of far sterner stuff than those BIG GIRLS. Whoops...I'm so sorry, I really am.:(

I can be VERY STERN if I need! :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Complete Badger said:
How can anyone MISS someone who posts messages on the internet?:shootself

Because all three of them made posts and threads that were interesting, which is becoming a rare commodity on here for those who enjoy reading the board?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Icy Gull said:
Because all three of them made posts and threads that were interesting, which is becoming a rare commodity on here for those who enjoy reading the board?

Agreed, also I know Dave and this is the only place I get to chat to him anymore since I don't work in London and see him on the train anymore!!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
How can anyone MISS someone who posts messages on the internet?:shootself

Don't go badger.You will break my heart and i can't live with that:jester:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
yes Tom I think it does. Especially considering 2 of them (dont know much about Rougvie) had so much to do with the REMF.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fair point. This is nothing to do with those who have gone personally (all of whom I don't mind at all), but my point is that surely no INDIVIDUAL (or in this case 3 people) is responsible for so much of the interesting content of the board that their disappearance will be noticed. Ok, if we lost 100 people who were remotely interesting (if there are 100 that is), then we may have a problem, but when it's just 2 or 3 does it really matter?

Don't move the goalposts, you asked how you could miss someone on an internet messageboard :lol:

Sep 12, 2006
shame all the people leaving seem to be interesting posters... if i left no-one would notice but that's fine by me because i'm a NSC novice but I'll be strong and stay. ???

surely you can just ignore someone having a bit of a go. they're probably just board. As long as barrel of fun doesn't mince off as well i'm happy. he's a bit of a NSC legend in my book.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Mark Ormerod's Gloves said:
surely you can just ignore someone having a bit of a go. they're probably just board. As long as barrel of fun doesn't mince off as well i'm happy. he's a bit of a NSC legend in my book.

I think it was to do with how often the things that upset them had been going on for...

BoF is cool though!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Everyone loves BoF.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Hold on Big Chris, I did point out that I am not commenting whatsoever on these three in particular. I don't really know any of them well enough to make any comment, and as I said they all seemed fine to me. But, I was just saying that surely any 3 people who decide to stop posting on an internet messageboard is not really a case for such hysteria. It's their choice, so good luck to them!

Well they were three of the most well known and long standing NSC'ers to be fair!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here