Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Paynter signs on loan until January

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
why as i disagree on one signing. f*** this place seriously people moan about my post count yet know no reason why i spend most my day on here, f*** the lot of ya.

Bye then.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
for fcuks sake, give the bloke a chance, he might turn out to be a super star, turing on him now just shows how arrogant some of our supporters have become in the last 12 months. gus has not done much wrong in the two years he has been here and until proven wrong we MUST TRUST HIS CALL

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Barnes is a good comparison. Plymouth fans were amazed that we got goals from Barnes as they thought he was useless. No, Mr Burns we don't want to read your views again.

Carol Barnes could of scored twenty for us last season, such was our dominance and number of chances created.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
From his Wikki page:

"Paynter played for a Football League England U21 team (selected and managed by Peter Taylor) in a game against an Under 21 Italy squad containing players from Serie B side's, a match which took place at the KC Stadium in February 2006. Paynter played as a right-midfielder"

A direct replacement for Barnes then!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This sounds very much like a signing that has been made more in desperation than in hope. I hope Paynter comes good, and I'll give him my full support evry time he plays, but somehow I doubt he's gonna set the Championship on fire. We shall see.

Boing went zebedee....desperation my arse he wanted him in August ffs....god do people not realise how far this club has come ...and what Poyet has done for it....up the Albion

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
What has the STOKE supporting halfwit said?

(Evening, Andy!)

Seems some fans have written him off already, based on what? Opinions of other fans' who probably haven't got a clue. Unbelievable!

That was one of them

I prefer to trust Gus's judgement. BP was always his No. 1 target to replace Glenn Murray. So what if he's had a lean time at Leeds?

and that was the other

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here