Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big crowds further down the league yesterday

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
DR, I really can't understand why you're getting worked up over the Bradford comment? Their attendances have been consistently good for several years because they set up a very attractive pricing scheme, very cheap season tickets etc. Their fans have, accordingly, turned up in numbers on a regular basis, despite the fact their team has been mediocre for years.

I would quite happily say that out loud in Bradford, & I'm sure most of their fans would agree the team barely deserve such support. I'd say the original comment was a compliment more than an insult.

What a bizarre reaction by you :shrug:

D

Deleted member 18477

Stunning attaendance at Bradford - let's face it there are plenty of big grounds that wouldn't get crowds that size if they gave tickets away. Fantastic IMO

i agree. selling cheaper tickets and getting more fans in is surely better than more expensive tickets and half an empty stadium. as long as they manage the finances carefully like sell tickets at half price and hope to double the attendance etc.

as a player it must be SHIT to walk out and see thousands of empty seats. and our players must think WOW this is amazing everytime they walk out at the AMEX.

Jan 30, 2008
DR, I really can't understand why you're getting worked up over the Bradford comment? Their attendances have been consistently good for several years because they set up a very attractive pricing scheme, very cheap season tickets etc. Their fans have, accordingly, turned up in numbers on a regular basis, despite the fact their team has been mediocre for years.

I would quite happily say that out loud in Bradford, & I'm sure most of their fans would agree the team barely deserve such support. I'd say the original comment was a compliment more than an insult.

What a bizarre reaction by you :shrug:
long story :wink:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The more you post, the more I'm convinced you're not for real.

Why not post a cogent argument for once? Instead, all I ever see from you is a few soft digs at other posters and a string of rolling eyes smilies in a thinly disguised attempt to conceal the fact you seem to have little to back yourself up with.

If you are a joke account, it's really getting quite tedious now. If you're not, how about contributing something worthwhile rather than attempting to start pointless arguments all the time?

Jan 30, 2008
The more you post, the more I'm convinced you're not for real.

Why not post a cogent argument for once? Instead, all I ever see from you is a few soft digs at other posters and a string of rolling eyes smilies in a thinly disguised attempt to conceal the fact you seem to have little to back yourself up with.

If you are a joke account, it's really getting quite tedious now. If you're not, how about contributing something worthwhile rather than attempting to start pointless arguments all the time?
i've backed myself up on this thread,what else have i got to say :shrug: pointless argument ??? don't want to drag it on, been discussed end of :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
i've backed myself up on this thread,what else have i got to say :shrug: pointless argument ??? don't want to drag it on, been discussed end of :thumbsup:

Fine, but your argument on this thread seems to have been simply "but they get big crowds". Which is exactly what we're all saying: that it's impressive, and that they deserve better from their team.

My only point is that I can't see why you think anyone is criticising their fans, because we're not.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I think I heard on the radio there were another 8,000 watching at Bramhall Lane via a big screen relay.

As for DR he is on my ignore list and it made me chuckle reading through that thread last week with the Ipswich supporter. He was popping up all over the place trying to get a reaction from anyone, whilst all around him an adult conversation was continuing. Pathetic attention seeker and prize purveyor of drivel.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are you a WUM or is this a real account?

Please tell me you're not as unbelievably thick as you make out and that I am a muppet for believing that you are actually real.

Oh I think you'll find he is unbelievably thick... never be surprised.

Jan 30, 2008
I think I heard on the radio there were another 8,000 watching at Bramhall Lane via a big screen relay.

As for DR he is on my ignore list and it made me chuckle reading through that thread last week with the Ipswich supporter. He was popping up all over the place trying to get a reaction from anyone, whilst all around him an adult conversation was continuing. Pathetic attention seeker and prize purveyor of drivel.
oh dear , oh dear , please read that thread again , i think you'll find a fair few posters saying what i had said originally, BEST KEEP ME ON IGNORE will save you any future embarrassment :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
Fine, but your argument on this thread seems to have been simply "but they get big crowds". Which is exactly what we're all saying: that it's impressive, and that they deserve better from their team.

My only point is that I can't see why you think anyone is criticising their fans, because we're not.
has anyone who's not a Bradford fan got the right to tell them they shouldn't be backing their team ???

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Thick as pigshit!

I actually have a good friend who supports the fruit salads. He's open to the fact his team are dreadful yet still goes home and away. He doesn't get quite as hostile as our resident keyboard non entity here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here