Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best news in the world

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I've just received confirmation that my visas have been approved to emigrate to New Zealand. I'm bouncing off the walls at the moment and had to share it with you lot, even though most of you won't care.

New-Zealand-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Chuffed for you mate, good luck :)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I've just received confirmation that my visas have been approved to emigrate to New Zealand. I'm bouncing off the walls at the moment and had to share it with you lot, even though most of you won't care.

New-Zealand-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well done mate, when do you go?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Possibly next week.

Thanks for all the best wishes guys.

Good luck, and all the best. Spent a month travelling both islands and had an amazing time.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Been there once a few years ago. Amazing country, with a decent climate (Not too hot or cold). Best of luck to you.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not trying to 'piss on his chips' as you put it just pointing out that my sons mate was in exactly the same ecstatic mood when he heard but due to him not taking the correct route it all turned sour for him and if somebody can learn something from somebody else's misfortune then that is a bonus. He loved the place and way of life but couldn't afford to buy a house comparable to what he had in England as I said had he sold up completely in England and they all moved out he would have rented and then bought when the money from the sale of his house came through and would still be there now but he took the wrong route.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Meggy her sisters and her slaves wish you all the best, hope you will still be around for match days.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I lived in NZ for about a year and a half with the family when I was a tot. Don't remember anything from my stay there, but Mum and Dad keep telling me about the times we had in Auckland. Kept going on about how NZ is about the same size as the UK, but with about 4 million people. Everything's cleaner, and the summers are warmer and...now I'm coming across all jealous! Good luck mate :)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well done Woodchip.

Congratulations and good luck for the future. A mate of mine emigrated to NZ a few years ago, him and his other half love it there and they said it was the best move they ever made. I'm sure you'll love it too.

No slacking in the fantasy cycling league though, there's no excuses.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Well done Woodchip.

Congratulations and good luck for the future. A mate of mine emigrated to NZ a few years ago, him and his other half love it there and they said it was the best move they ever made. I'm sure you'll love it too.

No slacking in the fantasy cycling league though, there's no excuses.

I'm already slacking in the Fantasy League. Keeping up with the TdF may be a little more difficult now though. :lolol:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Good luck hun - my niece emigrated to Australia about a month ago!! She is loving it over there - she has already walked into a job as has her husband and her little girl of 3 has settled in at Nursery and they have rented a house - already have loads of friends and are having a great time.

Wishing you all the very best in your new adventure!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do you...talk like....that...at the pub..?

I suspect...he's secretly that ITV presenter...possibly called Matt...surname I forget....who thinks...if he pauses...between every few words...it will add...gravitas...to what he says.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I also suspect BensGrandad is secretly Geoff "you do know you're banned for the final, right" Shreeves from SkySports.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here