Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bergkhamp - 'Not Gus's Signing'

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Does that actually even mean anything or are you just posting for posting's sake? :lol:

Not at all. There is so much speculation because no-one knows anything despite lots of people professing to know everything. The situation needs to be clarified before the speculation becomes damaging to the player and the club because talk about the manager not wanting a player and the suggestion that things are being done behind his back that he doesn't agree with so he refuses to play someone to get his own back..... well it's just not healthy is it?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Johnny Cantor replying to my tweet: I think its fair to say he doesnt figure in Poyet's plans and wasnt one of "his" signings.

patricksullivan

Jun 17, 2011
Hove
About 90% of this thread is full of wind-up posts, and inaccurate conclusions based on inaccurate assumptions. Not reading the whole thing was a blessing in disguise.
indeed it is, and with my facts that i know are true i could skip through the middle parts of the thread and just stated i hadn't read it so if i was repeating anything someone else had said you can just ignore me.... like my wife does. thanks for the back up ninja

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anybody know if he is still out on loan and how he is doing?

Sent back by Rochdale early, unclear if injury related or not

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Rochdale sacked their management team before Christmas and promoted the youth team manager. His first call was to send back two loan signings, including young Bergkamp

Cheers just looked on the bbc, looks as if the new manager has brought someone else in on loan who scored on his debut.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
wow thats a big call Munkfish, you're saying someone who has just signed a 2 year deal will never get in the first team in the whole of next season.

Can you tell me what the euromillions numbers are tonight as well please?

There is so much rumour and innuendo flying around you'd be wise to recognise that, i don't believe this story at all (not Gus signing)..... though i do believe you wrote, dodgy info in good faith.

*Cough*

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It was mentioned recently that Bergkamp was looking to return to Holland. Has anyone heard anything at all? He doesn't appear to be training with us although I think someone spotted him around town not long ago?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Haven't seen any pics of him in training and don't think he's been included in any friendlies yet so presume he's on his way out. Feel sorry for the lad, practically wasted a year of his career, although he should have learnt a lot in training

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Personally I feel sorry for him. In a sense Not knowing whether he was coming or going. I wish Roland goodluck where ever he ends up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here