London

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309265516.660726.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309265516.660726.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 878

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Yeah a Dutch friend of mine said he wasn't quality either. However, Gus will get him in shape and unleash his potential I hope. In Gus we trust.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
can we have Leen van Steensel as well?

Werner

Aug 21, 2009
Deventer NL
Excelsior want to renew his contract, but he rejected. He also rejected Dutch first division side Go Ahead Eagles.
His goalscoring stats are better than Ruud van Nistelrooy when he was twenty...

Bergkamp isn't a world class striker, but I've seen hem play several times; he isn't that bad...

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
54 games means he was in the squad , it doesnt mean he has completed 54 games he could have been on as a sub or not got on at all

Not quite correct there. 54 games means he has contributed in 54 games. ie started or came on as a substitute. It doesnt mean he has sat on the bench and not played for 54 games. If he doesnt get on the pitch, it doesnt count.

Having said that the 54 games doesnt say how many were as a starter or sub. 8 goals in 20 starts doesnt sound half as bad

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Excelsior want to renew his contract, but he rejected. He also rejected Dutch first division side Go Ahead Eagles.

Bergkamp isn't a world class striker, but I've seen hem play several times; he isn't that bad...

I'm liking him already, a striker that's rejected the Eagles to play for us :clap:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

'Go Ahead Eagles'

Now there's a mega oxymoron if ever I saw one guvnor!

TNBA

TTF

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
not true that no-one else was interested - VV Venlo and NEC Nijmegen, both in the Eredivisie, were reportedly looking at him.

Don't think he will be a world-beater but no reason to think he's a rabbit either. He will have been brought up to play passing football and to move off the ball which is a head start on many English kids his age

Last edited:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

Go Ahead Eagles... didn't we sign mighty mike small from them... or was it wilkins. defo signed somebody from them during that period. possibly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here