Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
For those who can't view the link (or can't be bothered to watch it):

Some Northern Chap: "So Ben, what, specifically about your game, do you think has improved under Marcelo Bielsa?"

Ben White: "Nothing really. I wouldn't say anything specifically has improved. I've just done more of those things that I'm good at. The consistency levels have been there".

:lol:

And the fact Leeds fans piled him with abuse saying who are you when he signed. What a shambles that club is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Going by that lockdown interview with Ben, it's strikes me that the biggest thing about Bielsa's training is the high levels of fitness he demands.

That's fine, but in the Premier League that is the minimum expected of all teams.

Every team will be equally as fit as them, or more so.

The difference between teams in this division and the Championship is consistency.

Teams in the Premier League give the ball away far less and hit the target far more.

Leeds are going to be chasing the ball nearly every match, and if Bielsa then subjects them to 80 minutes of murderball in training, they'll be done by Christmas.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Well , they do seem to be tugging our chain and getting the results they want. It’s pretty obvious Northchavvi is on a wind up, killer whale is a pretentious tw@ on a wind up, and the other red one ( can’t be arsed to look up his name)is on a wind up.
C’mon chaps, don’t allow these northern monkeys to wind us up. Pat them on the head, chuckle politely at their inanities, throw in the occasional amusing comment, and let them vent their spleen, Leeds United, a club raging at the dying of the light.

They were a big club, for less time than we’ve spent in the top division.

Seriously, all you need to respond with is.....

Leeds :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Really cant take them seriously, big club my arse!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Far superior youth academy?

You seem to be forgetting the amount of players that have had from quality to good premier league careers that have come from Leeds

Kewell, woodgate, smith, mcphail, Ian Harte to Milner, depth, Danny rose To Lewis cook, Charlie Taylor & plenty more in between. Our academy has always been superior at producing players. 7 of them went on to become England internationals

Why did you need Ben White of Newport fame then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
At the end of the day enjoy Ben White. Im sure he will enjoy playing for a team that is going nowhere even though a lot of people are bleating on about how great the youth system is but im sure you will defy all odds that the bookies have you finishing next season and not be in the relegation mix yet again (due to the fantastic progression of your fantastic youth system and well run club).

You seem to have some obsession with the Leeds fans seeing as your 'deluded Leeds fans' thread has 100's of pages and always seems towards the top of the board (find that a lot weirder than me signing up on here). Just a note, Leeds are not your rivals, its probably a topic I would expect to see on a Huddersfield or Sheffield forum. Shouldn't you be making a deluded Bournemouth thread or a thread that is your close rival? It seems a little odd how that thread dominates your whole forum. You must admire us.

You should see the Jonathan Calleri thread. You are probably right though, Leeds are not our rivals, we haven't been in the bottom 3 at any time since we were promoted.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Doesn’t matter mate. He’s Leeds “through and through” whatever the flying f**k that means!

It's what they say about their players the season before they call them Judas, when they get sold to Man Utd.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Is this good news from Wacko, just posted?? Make of it what you will

wacko.jpg

wacko1.jpg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ben White

Or maybe just a realisation that a social media team following ANOTHER TEAMS PLAYER is a bit odd. Probably someone clearing their decks, but in the world of Leeds fans (where truth is found on Twitter) HUGELY SIGNIFICANT.

Interesting time of the day to do that (nighttime). On Instagram as well I think.

Could it be there’s news of a contract tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here