Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Back when we were in the championship we took several loans from PL clubs and whilst there were many who impressed enough that we'd like to buy, the parent club were not for selling. The loan was seen as part of the players' education to regular first team football.

The parent clubs only sell the duffers or take silly money offers - £40m+ and maybe we might consider?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Back when we were in the championship we took several loans from PL clubs and whilst there were many who impressed enough that we'd like to buy, the parent club were not for selling. The loan was seen as part of the players' education to regular first team football.

Indeed. Martin Keown, Paul Dickov, Paul McShane and Steve Sidwell immediately spring to mind.

When we were a League 2 club we did take a Bobby Zamora on loan ... I wonder what happened to him

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Scott Flinders from .....................?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Wayne Bridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Martin Keown

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Seeing as we are operating early in the market which is welcome, wouldn’t it be an idea to sort out a new contract for White now unless it’s a Bloom masterplan to dangle that carrot until the last minute forcing the kings of Europe into an unsatisfactory panic buy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here