Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Didn’t we get him to sign an updated contract before his loan which also didn’t include a buy option? I’m pretty sure both are plausible reasons for us to understand how good he is.

You are quite right on all counts. However, it appears that however often these facts are stated, Leeds fans on Twitter seem unable to read them. The fact that they appear to be able to Tweet without the ability to read is a remarkable phenomenon. Somebody needs to do a research project .......................

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Don't get all this "Bielsa made White the player he is" guff from Leeds. His loan started 1st July, he started the first game and then played every game of the season thereafter. This would perhaps indicate he was, mostly, already the player he is, Shirley?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes, we know this, they also know this. They are winding some of the NSC gang up, and doing a damn good job at it as well it seems :laugh:

They aren’t though...they genuinely believe their own BS. Having spent a few hours putting the occasional post on WACCOE (until I was very swiftly banned), the content of that forum proves weapons-grade delusion runs right through them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't get all this "Bielsa made White the player he is" guff from Leeds. His loan started 1st July, he started the first game and then played every game of the season thereafter. This would perhaps indicate he was, mostly, already the player he is, Shirley?

It’s amazing how they were all raving about him after 1 game, 3 games etc - they just make it up as they go the arrogant twats

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Under a LFC badge, SSN saying the total of fukk all:

21:29
WHITE TO CONSIDER FUTURE AFTER LEEDS LOAN

Brighton defender Ben White is considering his future following his season-long loan at Leeds United.

The 22-year-old centre-back featured in all 46 Championship games for Leeds last season, playing an important role in Marcelo Bielsa's side's promotion to the Premier League.

White was an integral part of Leeds' charge towards the Championship title, forming a solid partnership with captain Liam Cooper, with the pair helping to produce 22 clean sheets in the league.

Sack of cack that effort.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Under a LFC badge, SSN saying the total of fukk all:

21:29
WHITE TO CONSIDER FUTURE AFTER LEEDS LOAN

Brighton defender Ben White is considering his future following his season-long loan at Leeds United.

The 22-year-old centre-back featured in all 46 Championship games for Leeds last season, playing an important role in Marcelo Bielsa's side's promotion to the Premier League.

White was an integral part of Leeds' charge towards the Championship title, forming a solid partnership with captain Liam Cooper, with the pair helping to produce 22 clean sheets in the league.

Sack of cack that effort.

Bit worrying that’s even made Sky though? Is Ben considering forcing a move to Leeds or a bigger club, sorry I meant one of the ‘big 6’...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Championship Player of the Month, in AUGUST.

That’s how quick Bielsa is to coach players - he’s the best in the world even though nobody had really heard of him until the last year or so...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That’s how quick Bielsa is to coach players - he’s the best in the world even though nobody had really heard of him until the last year or so...

Amazing, isn't it? We have a player who we seemingly don't rate at all, who none of us have apparently ever heard of, and who we reportedly though has no future in the game: but rather than sending him to Havant & Waterlooville, Kidderminster Harriers or Eastbourne Borough- as would be expected of a player with such limited ability- we send him to a team who are amongst the favourites for promotion to the Premier League. Strange.

Leeds fans almost universally go "Who the **** is this??" in response, as he's no Pontus Jansson (lol), before deciding after ONE GAME that he is the new Rio Ferdinand and wholly crediting Bielsa for this incredible progress.

And I thought Villa fans were off the scale.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Maybe we should loan them Locadia: he'd be a cert for Football Writers' Player of the Year by September.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I am not judging anyone. :shrug:
Also, just a note: the "90%" of ANY clubs fans on social media are a small subset of the larger fanbase. Again, I would not judge them all via that small subset.

I will judge them all.
They are all *****. Every single one.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe we should loan them Locadia: he'd be a cert for Football Writers' Player of the Year by September.

So weird, my mate who I used to go to lots of games with, who did post on here for a while is GK coach at whatever club in the MLS Locadia is at and I didn’t realise til he posted a pic with ‘Brighton Boys’ on it :lol: Didn’t even realise he was there!

I do find the lack of appreciation from Leeds fans to us for basically playing a massive part in getting them promotion with this loan really sad. It’s pretty much downright rude!

We thanked whatever club Akpom came from for their generosity in ensuring our promotion when we went up I’m sure...

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Amazing, isn't it? We have a player who we seemingly don't rate at all, who none of us have apparently ever heard of, and who we reportedly though has no future in the game: but rather than sending him to Havant & Waterlooville, Kidderminster Harriers or Eastbourne Borough- as would be expected of a player with such limited ability- we send him to a team who are amongst the favourites for promotion to the Premier League. Strange.

Leeds fans almost universally go "Who the **** is this??" in response, as he's no Pontus Jansson (lol), before deciding after ONE GAME that he is the new Rio Ferdinand and wholly crediting Bielsa for this incredible progress.

And I thought Villa fans were off the scale.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Leeds linked with signing centre back Foyth from Spurs on the BBC gossip column. That’s it Leeds, it’s over!

Isn't he the one who kept making cock-ups. I won't like to rely on him to be a mainstay of a PL defence - a poor man's David Luiz

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Anyone thinking it’s only Leeds that are lusting after White needs to wipe the cobweb from their eyes.

Wait....what??

Are you seriously trying to suggest that Ben White, whose manager two seasons ago reckoned he would eventually play for England; who was reportedly attracting the interest of Liverpool and Spurs around that same time; who has just played every single minute, and been an absolute star, for Leeds United's Championship-winning side - are you seriously trying to suggest that there are OTHER CLUBS who are tracking him and would like to sign him? :ohmy:

It is such a preposterous suggestion I cannot believe it to be true. You're pulling our legs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here