Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Interestingly seen a couple of posts on Twitter suggesting Ben is buying a house in Worthing. No idea if true. But would be a good sign.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Interestingly seen a couple of posts on Twitter suggesting Ben is buying a house in Worthing. No idea if true. But would be a good sign.

I believe it was a tweet from North Stand Chat!

What gets me is the complete disrespect towards Brighton, where the Leeds fans are convinced we didn’t know what a talent he was, just a pub team by the sea, getting relegated etc etc.

I told one fan I saw White play at Oxford, for Brighton, in 2016. It shut him up.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Thing is, a journalist/ pundit will hardly get paid for telling the boring truth.

' Ben White has finished his successful loan spell at Leeds United and will now return to his parent club where, he has two years left on his contract. At Brighton he will be competing with Lewis Dunk, Adam Webster, Shane Duffy, and Dan Burn for a centre back position in the coming season. Brighton have stated that they have every intention of keeping the highly rated White.'

It's hardly box office stuff is it?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No, I did not say that. I said it is Leeds NSC equivalents showing Brighton disrespect. Don't judge them all by their idiot internet trolls. Just like you should not judge Brighton fans by looking at NSC.

I was pulling your leg. I don’t judge Leeds fans by their Twitter equivalent, but I do know Leeds fans well.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ben White

Leeds fans in general. You can not, and should not, judge a group of people from a small subset.

Are all Brighton fans racists just because PPF is a racist? No.

But it’s ok for you to judge? That’s precisely what you’re doing!

I’ll judge who I want thanks. And it’s not a small subset.

90% of Leeds fans on social media, news articles, reddit, are total laughable bellends who are ignorant, disrespectful and outrageously arrogant towards my club and many others. There. What are you going to do now?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Just don't engage with them. Why do you even feel the need to? Leave them to it.

And here you are again giving advice to people. Leave him alone. What are you the forum police? And I thought you left these Ben White threads?

You come in here every day and moan and complain about what people post.

Do you not see how ludicrous that is? Move on.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Luke Ayling, now that's a player who will need upgrading for next season.
Interesting re Bielsa, that allegedly his agreement to sign a new contract with Leeds is based on a number of 'demands being met'. Wonder what they are and just how realistic/ reasonable they are?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Luke Ayling, now that's a player who will need upgrading for next season.
Interesting re Bielsa, that allegedly his agreement to sign a new contract with Leeds is based on a number of 'demands being met'. Wonder what they are and just how realistic/ reasonable they are?

Apparently one is completely unrealistic.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I believe it was a tweet from North Stand Chat!

What gets me is the complete disrespect towards Brighton, where the Leeds fans are convinced we didn’t know what a talent he was, just a pub team by the sea, getting relegated etc etc.

I told one fan I saw White play at Oxford, for Brighton, in 2016. It shut him up.

Didn’t we get him to sign an updated contract before his loan which also didn’t include a buy option? I’m pretty sure both are plausible reasons for us to understand how good he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Didn’t we get him to sign an updated contract before his loan which also didn’t include a buy option? I’m pretty sure both are plausible reasons for us to understand how good he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The loan was even delayed because Leeds wanted to insist on an option to buy and we said absolutely no way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here