Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The media love stirring things up. Ben White’s social media post is a very respectful thank you to Leeds United and their fans. Fair enough.
Leeds Live are reporting that the ‘social media post is Ben refusing to rule out a return’... wow that is some spin.

Perhaps they need Ben to be a bit clearer? Something along the lines of ‘why would I ever want to play for that shower of sh@t again’.

Still it keeps the journos busy in pre season.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The media love stirring things up. Ben White’s social media post is a very respectful thank you to Leeds United and their fans. Fair enough.
Leeds Live are reporting that the ‘social media post is Ben refusing to rule out a return’... wow that is some spin.

Perhaps they need Ben to be a bit clearer? Something along the lines of ‘why would I ever want to play for that shower of sh@t again’.

Still it keeps the journos busy in pre season.

Their whole coverage of it is cringey clickbait.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Bottom line is that the decision on Ben Whites immediate future is roughly 80% BHA. 20% Ben White.

0%. Repeat 0% Leeds.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I really don’t understand all the negativity towards us from Leeds. Big clubs have loaned players to lower league clubs to guarantee them first team football for years. We didn’t think he was ready so he tore up the champo. That would do him the world of good. Leeds benefited from borrowing a player from a stronger side and got promoted. They should be thanking us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I really don’t understand all the negativity towards us from Leeds. Big clubs have loaned players to lower league clubs to guarantee them first team football for years. We didn’t think he was ready so he tore up the champo. That would do him the world of good. Leeds benefited from borrowing a player from a stronger side and got promoted. They should be thanking us.

Shouldn’t be beholden to #TeamsLikeBrighton

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Are agents allowed to even do that? Is that not tapping up and illegal? I thought you were only allowed to talk about contract offers after the clubs have given permission! If that is happening I would hope the agent gets sacked and banned.

Undoubtedly not allowed. Also undoubtedly happens all the time

Ben White's agent is Alex Levack, who was one of the parties who received a 14-month ban for the part he played in Dale Stephens' transfer to Albion (which resulted in Albion also receiving a £90,000 fine and a warning).

Brighton fined £90k for breaching agent regulations during transfer of Dale Stephens!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

They desperately need him for their Champions League campaign. No laughing at the back!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Are agents allowed to even do that? Is that not tapping up and illegal? I thought you were only allowed to talk about contract offers after the clubs have given permission! If that is happening I would hope the agent gets sacked and banned.

in the same way you NEVER drive more than 70mph on the motorway because its illegal! what do I know, but my guess is this sort of stuff will happen indirectly. Agent will have a plausibly deniable and discreet "off the record" convo at arms length.

This is football, its a dirty business and rules are often broken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here