Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Let the fun begin now their promotion is confirmed

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
He’s certainly enjoying himself tonight :laugh:

Videos online of him dancing along to Leeds fans singing “sign him up” outside the ground.

Like Norwich away for us after we did it, All the squad will still be pissed when they play Derby on Sunday

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Sell or keep, either way he must go a long way towards turning a profit on this academy thing

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

He is hardly going to stay at home when the rest of his current team mates are lapping up the party scene around the dump of a ground. However by next week he will have said bye to them and return to his club, the one that is embarking on it's 4th season at the top table, playing in a wonderful stadium with a passionate wealthy owner.

Jesus the other night I watched Stockdale jump around as if he'd won the lottery, celebrating Wycombe getting promoted, a club he played twice for while on loan. A little perspective required.

AlbionInUs

Oct 11, 2019
US
I don’t really understand that ‘don’t seem to a relegation rival thing’ If Leeds spend don’t spend money on Ben White, they are going to buy another player. It’s not like they will either spend £60m or £90m for the summer.

That being said, I hope he stays at Brighton :). I do fear, however, that he would prefer Leeds. He is guaranteed a spot there, but not here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here