Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has he left yet?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
TBH it sounded a bit cryptic, I am wondering if a deal has been done with another club. He phrased it that Ben was in Scotland with "the Brighton team", not 'his team mates'

And said getting around the team. So can be read as getting used to his new team mates

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was warned but chose to ignore the warning and now feel nauseous.

What I dont understand is how we surivived in the PL for the past 4 seasons and last season with the most points were have ever had bcs we/Potter are so crap according to these LUFC highly knowledgeable experts on BHAFC?. Obviously my deluded views on watching us week in week out dont count.
Wind your time machine back to 2020 mate! Still, it's good to know that we survived the 20-21 season - hopefully with a bit to spare after battling our way through the first three seasons?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I think he means this one:

https://twitter.com/aitchforty/status/1298659069478273024?s=21

Warning: the sense of entitlement and delusion of the Leeds fans is bordering on nauseating.

The state of a lot of those comments.
I find it incredible how so so many Leeds fans can't seem to be able to think about the scenario were it reversed and how much they wouldn't want to sell a huge potential talent (albeit unproven at top level) to a club likely to be bottom half with them just because he was on loan there the season before. Unreal levels of stupidity in not understanding this.

All the stuff about GP and Bielsa too... GP kept us up last season transforming the way we play with largely the same squad of players. Let's see if Bielsa can adapt to the Prem cos tearing around like dogs off a leash will see them burnt out by Christmas in the Prem with the current quality of their squad

Edit - just seen one comment 'development under Bielsa is better than joining an established top 8 team.' jesus christ

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ben White

TBH it sounded a bit cryptic, I am wondering if a deal has been done with another club. He phrased it that Ben was in Scotland with "the Brighton team", not 'his team mates'

It’ll be a new deal, I can’t imagine the club will be will let a deal go through now if his agent is leaking it on live tv. Announced before the Chelsea game

Given there is literally not even a hint of any other serious offers it can only be that

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Any player supposedly worth between 30/50m is worth 100k a week, whether they have played in the PL or not.
If you tell interested clubs that’s what a player is worth how on earth can you not expect them to want the wages that go with it??

So Lallana on a free is worth minimum wage only I guess?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Very odd comment to say watch this space in next few days. Implies either he’s agreeing a new deal or he’s on the move somewhere.

But what does the agent gain from doing this interview?

Anyone hazard a guess? I don’t see what this does to help anyone. Do you think our club appreciates this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here