Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
But we never did, we simply said he was not for sale.

You could argue that if we turned down £25 million we value him at at least that (i realise our main motivation for rejecting bids was considering Leeds 'rivals').

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Agent confirms on SSN.

Leeds fans absolutely livid still. Mugs.

https://twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1298658200519147521?s=19

I do have to wonder, that the way the deluded ones have carried on, has solidified Tony’s resolve not to sell to Leeds.

They’ve been incredibly disrespectful to our manager, our fanbase and our club, and they may forget that Tony is literally one of us. He’s a fan.

I’m willing to be 90% of the NSC would feel similarly. Not for sale and DEFINITELY not for sale to Leeds.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
If the agent is talking this way TODAY, so publicly, it means a deal has been agreed.

I would think a new contract at Brighton, especially with TODAY'S confirmation that Clarke has gone to Derby.

Duffy is on way out for sure.

This could be it boys!

I have my memes ready lads. Videos and songs. You better like and RT that shit because they deserve some comeuppance.

[emoji23]

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Any player supposedly worth between 30/50m is worth 100k a week, whether they have played in the PL or not.
If you tell interested clubs that’s what a player is worth how on earth can you not expect them to want the wages that go with it??

That’s not how wages work.

And we haven’t given a validation ever. Just said not for sale. The Leeds lot fabricated everything else.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
At this juncture, I’d like to thank LUFC for helping to develop our player.

:clap::clap::salute::salute::albion::albion:

Probably paying us a significant loan fee for the privilege. Expertly handled in 2019 by Simon Rusk and the Board. LUFC had wanted to sign BW on loan with a view to a permanent deal .... nice try.
We lent them a player that played a huge part in their promotion and they thank us like this.

They are a club chock full of wankers. I hope they go down.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Any player supposedly worth between 30/50m is worth 100k a week, whether they have played in the PL or not.
If you tell interested clubs that’s what a player is worth how on earth can you not expect them to want the wages that go with it??

He isn’t worth 30-50 million because he has never played in the PL. Brighton have never put any valuation on him and no other club has bid that amount. If you are going to believe assorted leeds social misfits, weirdos, thickos and all round immature whinebags then there’s no hope for you either Mr Liverpool fan.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We lent them a player that played a huge part in their promotion and they thank us like this.

They are a club chock full of wankers. I hope they go down.

I thank Bielsa and their management. Great work, our asset’s value has skyrocketed and they paid us for that development.

Whinging Leeds fans can just carry on .... whinging.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If the agent is talking this way TODAY, so publicly, it means a deal has been agreed.

I would think a new contract at Brighton, especially with TODAY'S confirmation that Clarke has gone to Derby.

Duffy is on way out for sure.

This could be it boys!

I have my memes ready lads. Videos and songs. You better like and RT that shit because they deserve some comeuppance.

Oh, great. Memes and songs. I can’t wait for our fan base to look just as stupid as theirs has for weeks. Great

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
You could argue that if we turned down £25 million we value him at at least that (i realise our main motivation for rejecting bids was considering Leeds 'rivals').

I think we will give Ben a decent contract, and if he continues to develop, tear that one up and give him a better one, much like we do with Dunk just about every season. Though White is undoubtedly a talent, he's yet to kick a ball in the Premier league.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
But it is strange to see an agent do this isn’t it.

It’s totally not our style. What is his motive? I can only think it’s to put Leeds fans to bed that he is definitely not going there.

Very odd.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He isn’t worth 30-50 million because he has never played in the PL. Brighton have never put any valuation on him and no other club has bid that amount. If you are going to believe assorted leeds social misfits, weirdos, thickos and all round immature whinebags then there’s no hope for you either Mr Liverpool fan.

Sky Sports, usually trustworthy on transfer rumours imho, said Leeds bid £25m. Although not for sale, £30m wouldn’t be way off, shirley?

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
The agent of Ben White was just on SSN saying BHAFC will not sell to Leeds and to watch this space in the coming days for further developments. Sounded like a new deal to me.

Edit..... too slow

TBH it sounded a bit cryptic, I am wondering if a deal has been done with another club. He phrased it that Ben was in Scotland with "the Brighton team", not 'his team mates'

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I think he means this one:

https://twitter.com/aitchforty/status/1298659069478273024?s=21

Warning: the sense of entitlement and delusion of the Leeds fans is bordering on nauseating.

I was warned but chose to ignore the warning and now feel nauseous.

What I dont understand is how we surivived in the PL for the past 4 seasons and last season with the most points were have ever had bcs we/Potter are so crap according to these LUFC highly knowledgeable experts on BHAFC?. Obviously my deluded views on watching us week in week out dont count.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I just hope the White saga isn’t detrimental to strengthening other areas of the team. I don’t want to hear we worked hard to keep our young players, Dunks new deal and we are left light up top again.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

And you could state a simple fact he's just not for sale. Therefore value is irrelevant.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
TBH it sounded a bit cryptic, I am wondering if a deal has been done with another club. He phrased it that Ben was in Scotland with "the Brighton team", not 'his team mates'

I expect the players are on a training camp in Scotland. Can hardly travel abroad for it. The agent can’t say too much but expect it’s a new contract.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Do you think NUNEZ is 100%?

Also the best days for maxiumum exposure on social media is generally Tues / Weds / Thurs at a time that works in a lot timezones.
Dunk's contract was at 4pm. Today's friendly announcement was at 4pm. That's 8am Cali, 11am NYC (where I am), 5pm Europe, Midnight in Korea and Japan.
Leeds (I've learnt so much about Leeds lol) usually do big stuff at 6pm from what I can tell.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Top of the class.:clap2::clap2::clap2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here