Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The prettiest girl in my subject year at university went into advertising, Young and Rubicam as a graduate trainee. Their nickname at the time was "young and trendy cnunts."

She was an allumeuse, achingly, throbbingly hot, and very clever with it. She had a viva for a First, and that was back in the days when they really meant something. Long blonde hair, a perfect figure, tight tight clinging jeans, a sexy little smile, flauntingly flirtatious and vital and vivacious, she had all the guys sniffing round her like she was a bitch on heat. No-one got anywhere to my knowledge, she had a long term boyfriend at another university, Cambridge I think.

I remember her telling me about her first year appraisal at her shiny London agency. She went into it quite nervously, as her boss discussed her performance over the year, her strengths, areas that needed to be improved on, key result areas.

Then he turned the appraisal form over, put down his pen and looked at her pensively. "Annabel, Annabel what are we going to do with you? I know what I'd like to do, I'd like to fcuck you!" Quick as a flash, and as cool as a cucumber she shot back, "that's awfully nice of you, but I already have a boyfriend."

That was in the early eighties, I am sure it isn't like that now. She isn't either, I saw her not so long ago at a reunion and she looks like a middle aged hausfrau. I am sure she thought the same of me, mind, not the frau bit obviously.

Tempus edax rerum.

S02E06-wYQfhwLI-subtitled.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He played a friendly in Austria today, even if he doesn’t have to quarantine, you’ve still got to actually sign him.

You’re having problems with getting people to sign , aren’t you.

He does have to quarantine, but dont worry...... If history is anything to go by, he wont be coming.

Its that standard playbook, Leeds announce to whole world who they're going to take, leak it far and wide in anticipation, only to get stonewalled, blown out or sent packing, next comes the biblical collective breakdown, desperate actions to try and reverse the rejection, then delusions to cover reasons, then insults and "didn't want him anyway" lastly "Bielsa will get someone better"...... rinse and repeat............. as the clock keeps ticking.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Keep the screenshots coming......lots of us have been WACCOED after their overly sensitive tools that can’t have any kind of debate SCREAMED for a mod and a ban at the first sign of ANYTHING that questioned the Messiah, the bigness of Leeds, the likelihood of them finishing outside the top 4 etc........

‘Staying up will be the primary objective in your first seasons fellas....it’s a tough league’

‘**** off you ****ing *** ****, we’ve got Bielsa - the PL just isn’t ready for his style of football. Mods....please get rid of this Southern poofter’

Etc.

You failed the self control test. I know, its tough, you're just itching to counter the delusions and BS, but once you do, you're getting nuked.

May as well go out in blaze of truth bombs, getting banned anyway!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You failed the self control test. I know, its tough, you're just itching to counter the delusions and BS, but once you do, you're getting nuked.

A blaze ? One was enough. Sensitive souls, that lot [emoji23][emoji23]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I'm biding my time. Yes, just biding my time.

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-08-22T19-38-37.605Z.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I noticed this earlier. He doesn't use Twitter as much as Instagram, which may be something to do with it.

Seems wise. It's like the Wild West on there.

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
This is an absolutely classic ‘I don’t have a ****ing clue what the PL is like’ post..........’but we’re Leeds, and we’re going to smash it’. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Being OK in any foreign league doesn’t translate into being PL ready. It’s taken us 3+ years to wise up to that and we’re still learning.

Tick tock.

Sorry, my bad...I was totally forgetting how much better the Erediviese is than the Bundesliga

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Keep the screenshots coming......lots of us have been WACCOED after their overly sensitive tools that can’t have any kind of debate SCREAMED for a mod and a ban at the first sign of ANYTHING that questioned the Messiah, the bigness of Leeds, the likelihood of them finishing outside the top 4 etc........

‘Staying up will be the primary objective in your first seasons fellas....it’s a tough league’

‘**** off you ****ing *** ****, we’ve got Bielsa - the PL just isn’t ready for his style of football. Mods....please get rid of this Southern poofter’

Etc.

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-08-22T21-43-22.733Z.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here