Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
....and of course as desperation increases, so do the prices.

Tick tock.....[emoji16]

Yup. Unless they get this Koch guy who only got one year left on his contract and refuses to extend (meaning he should be relatively cheap), they are pretty likely going to end up spending Ben White-money for a non-Ben White player.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Agree with all of that.

Bielsa is a great coach and they have a few good players who will do well in the PL but overall that squad is very weak, most likely the weakest in the league. WBA at least got bags of experience and always play dull football which is usually a pretty good idea for a newly promoted side. Fulham look rather strong and I think that if they dont shit their pants like last time around they will survive.

As it stands I think Villa, Palace and Leeds are going down but really to early to make a qualified guess as much is still going to happen in the transfer window. Time is flying by though and with every day it gets more likely that i.e. Leeds has to make some really desperate moves.

pray.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Palace Villa Leeds.

The holy trinity of bellends going down together.

What a season this could be.

I feel dirty thinking that if one of those three teams are to survive I’d prefer it to be Palace,

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Some words from our captain:

White’s return has been eagerly anticipated by Albion fans after he played a starring role in Leeds United’s return to the top-flight.
“You can see it in training every day, we know how good Ben is,” said Dunk. “He has shown it in the lower leagues, and he has shown it in the second-best league in the country.
“Last season when Saturday evening came around, it seemed to be the Ben White show every week!

“All credit to him for going out and working so hard and doing well. Hopefully, he can bring that form back to Brighton and help us.
“I am buzzing for him. He is a top boy, a good kid to be around and it’s great to have him in the dressing room. We want to see him kick on here.”

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

White’s return has been eagerly anticipated by Albion fans after he played a starring role in Leeds United’s return to the top-flight.
“You can see it in training every day, we know how good Ben is,” said Dunk. “He has shown it in the lower leagues, and he has shown it in the second-best league in the country.
“Last season when Saturday evening came around, it seemed to be the Ben White show every week!

“All credit to him for going out and working so hard and doing well. Hopefully, he can bring that form back to Brighton and help us.
“I am buzzing for him. He is a top boy, a good kid to be around and it’s great to have him in the dressing room. We want to see him kick on here.”
That will hurt them, obviously they will deny it, but that will sting.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Dozens of excellent reasons why Dunk signed the 5 year deal.

Mentoring White and establishing the best ‘English’ back 2 or 3 in the Country will be amongst them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
....and of course as desperation increases, so do the prices.

Tick tock.....[emoji16]

When did this thread morph into a discussion about our striker recruitment? ???

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
I’m going to wait until Leeds spend some money, hopefully the odds will then lengthen. 4/1 on a team from the Championship that hasn’t improved but gone backwards is printing money though imo. I will be taking a bet but keeping my powder dry for the moment

Laughable that Leeds are the same odds as the Albion

How much are you putting on?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So, I was chatting to my mate Kiki on Animal Crossing, and he told me that his friend Sharona lives two doors down from the SENIOR checkout operator who recently served a guy who has a hairstyle not dissimilar (although a little dissimilar) to Ben White. Apparently, he said he didn't know anything about the Ben White situation and that he had no idea what she was talking about.

Make of that what you will.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
If you really think that you need to get down to the bookies. You can get 4/1 at Sky Bet and William Hill.

You may have the money lying around anyway, but if not, beg borrow or steal five grand and if you are right you will have twenty large at the end of the season, plus your returned stake. Tax free.

Do it now. You could get a great second hand car with that money. Or the holiday of a lifetime in Bora Bora.

Bet £50K and you could get yourself a really nice flat or small house with your winnings somewhere in the Med. On a delightfully sunny summer evening in the sunshine on your balcony you could raise a class of chilled champagne to Leeds United. And the team you knew was going down...

Let us know how you get on.

William Hill not taking bets now on Leeds relegation, they're thinking about starting to pay out now from tomorrow.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yup. Unless they get this Koch guy who only got one year left on his contract and refuses to extend (meaning he should be relatively cheap), they are pretty likely going to end up spending Ben White-money for a non-Ben White player.

Leeds think they can get him for 10 million, Tottenham now interested fee now 20 million.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Class from Dunk - even though White may eventually replace him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
When did this thread morph into a discussion about our striker recruitment? ???
After 5000+ posts when everybody got tired of endless drivel from leeds fans?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Just looking forward to seeing Ben playing for us in the Prem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here