Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bbc 606 rumours

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I can confirm that by the end of the month the Albion will sign 2 big name players that will shock the fans....one is a certain player from this league that wants to sign for us and we are trying to agree a fee with his club...the other is a household name......

------------------------------------

I can also confirm this bit that Ginger Mayo is talking about :)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I can confirm that by the end of the month the Albion will sign 2 big name players that will shock the fans....one is a certain player from this league that wants to sign for us and we are trying to agree a fee with his club...the other is a household name......

That's because its you ???

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Okay, we believe you :lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Christ,i've been told your very reliable.Any clues to what posistion they play

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall

so brett without giving names do you know who the players are? if they go through would you be delighted?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Out of all the potential signings Gillespie and Jay Simpson are obviously the biggest two names but out of the two i'd rather have Simpson.

Simpson is an attacking midfielder which is exactly what we need. Gillespie is prob good enough to take either Forsters or Murrays place up front but both are good enough strikers.
What we are lacking is exactly what Jay Simpson possesses, a goal threat from Midfield.

Micky please get Simpson!

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Out of all the potential signings Gillespie and Jay Simpson are obviously the biggest two names but out of the two i'd rather have Simpson.

Simpson is an attacking midfielder which is exactly what we need. Gillespie is prob good enough to take either Forsters or Murrays place up front but both are good enough strikers.
What we are lacking is exactly what Jay Simpson possesses, a goal threat from Midfield.

Micky please get Simpson!

I'm assuming that we would only get Simpson on loan, albeit maybe for the whole season. Surely we haven't got the cash to buy him. Would love to be proved wrong!

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent

That sounds excellent, any news re the player announcement you forecast for Friday/Monday?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

any clues on the big name? Is it Kanchelskis?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I heard that it was a young Portuguese striker, found plying his trade in the lower leagues in that country, a lad by the name of Dom Estos.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Household name, Joey Barton, ??? soon to be fired from the toon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here