Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't agree with that, I would be very suprised if "most clubs" have 3 goalkeepers in a first team squad. I might be wrong, but it's a waste of resources. There's always the loan market, if you really don't think your younger players are capable of stepping up yet.
Agreed. We've actually had six pro keepers this season, including Gonzalez. If players need two or three individuals in front of them to even get on the bench, what are you developing them for?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ashley Barnes not good enough to convert a good chance. He has got to score 50% of these. One miss is forgiven. Two misses asks questions. Three and we begin to have doubts.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Ashley Barnes not good enough to convert a good chance. He has got to score 50% of these. One miss is forgiven. Two misses asks questions. Three and we begin to have doubts.

Not saying this to do with you but for most fans I think it's more.

One miss makes him disliked. Two misses makes him hated. Three misses and he's the worst player to step into a blue and white shirt. Anymore than that and expect effigies burning on the pier.

Come on Barnesy, bag a hatty today :D

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
cumon ninj smile mate think of whats to come:banana:

It's all so far away! :down: It's been a fantastic season, start to finish, but today it ends. Always quite depressing whn it all ends. Plenty of football left to watch this summer, sure, but it's not Brighton and Hove Albion. As much as I like watching other football, it's never the same.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Not saying this to do with you but for most fans I think it's more.

One miss makes him disliked. Two misses makes him hated. Three misses and he's the worst player to step into a blue and white shirt. Anymore than that and expect effigies burning on the pier.

Come on Barnesy, bag a hatty today :D

This. The lack of respect given to Barnes really hacks me off.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
LadyGull do you switch avatars according to your mood? If so seems your coolness has deserted you ;)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

So to a commentator sitting 50 yds away it looks an good chance, you believe his commentry and therefore Ashley Barnes is shit.
Amazing how people on here take the view of a radio jockey who has probably never played football other than Sunday league level as gospel.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
barnes in a wasteful mood today.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Barnsey gets a half chance. Heads over. I would want one in four of these from a designated striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here