Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

barnes signs

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
He's nowhere near as good as some of you make out...

Despite my rather harsh words on the other thread, I am quite pleased with this signing, as long as Barnes is seen only a squad striker who chips in with a few goals, and isn't going to be relied on as the much talked about 20+ goal a season man.

I reckon that is roughly the case , I get what Churley means (I think)

Barnes is NOT the answer to all our problems , however he is part of the solution to dealing with our upfront problem

now we have the basis of our squad strikers - we need our star striker now

it's a step in the right direction

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
LEAST INTERESTING PIECE OF SPECULATION EVER

just been reading the Plymouth forum and they seem to reckon he's getting the number 9 shirt for us

sorry for wasting your time with that , however given that you are reading NSC you must be used to this sort've shite

EDIT - just seen the other thread on this - feel free to throw "Fixtures" and all that bollocks at me..

Last edited:

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Great signing, Was impressed with Barnesy last season and 4 goals in 8 last season suggests to me this lad is gonna chip in with a fair few! :clap2:

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
Brilliant.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Cmon....calm down. Is there ,really any need for this rubbish.

Talk football, not this nonsense .

Worthai, Its not nonsense fella he is a student and does support Palarse so therefore must be a retard.I dont go on palace web sites full stop never mind just comment to get a reaction.Maybe i did bite, but I had a bad day. :p

So glad he signed 15 this season easy.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Very pleased to have him back, but agree with those saying we still need another striker, preferably with a bit of higher level experience.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here