• Brighton and Hove Albion Forever!

Votes: 31 16.7%

• Total voters

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Come on Barca!!!
Why would anyone want United to win!? Who gives a f*** if theyre English. All you people that support all the English teams in Europe need to get a grip. Do you not enjoy taking the piss out of the glory hunting cockney United fans?!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm happy for whoever plays the better football on the night to win. Simple as that.

I will be happy if some English players are instrumental in United winning it, if it goes that way.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Man Utd, As much as I dislike them I'd still rather see an English club win it.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Barcelona. I've been there and love the place, the football they play and what the club stands for. I also despise Manchester United and in particular Cristiano Ronaldo.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Tricky one. Both Clubs play the game the way I like to see it played - so either will do. I will probably end up wanting United to win - but not upset at all should Barcelona win.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Barca hate playing the English!

In the words of Ivan DRago ..."You Vill Loose!"

Utd are well up for this and have the depth in their squad to more than turn em over!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Barcelona for me, there's too much ott hype from the media about United. At least it's not a chest thumping nationalistic "English" final again and I won't be too upset if United win. Just want to see two attacking teams going for it.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would like to see the English club win, as always. Although I was glad to see Barca go through - Man U against Chelsea would have been a very boring prospect.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Pleeeeease don't give me all this 'support the English/British team' nonsense.

That made sense up until 15 yrs ago but since then, the clubs we're talking about have gone out of their way to make themselves global brands and expand their worldwide 'fanbase', at the expense of local/regional identity.

So feel free to support Man Utd in the final, but don't express it as a sort of obligation - they have forfeit the right to our support just for being English.

imho.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Seagulls forever!!

However if I *had* to choose it would be Man Utd based purely on the fact that they have more english players than Barca.

Mar 13, 2008
Seeing as BHA don't play Man Utd in the league I doubt we'd hear much about it. As said on earlier thread - Ferdinand, Rooney, Fletcher, Scholes, Giggs etc. All British players, I just can't understand why any Brit would want a Spanish team to beat a British team unless it's though sheep-like jumping on the anti-Man Utd bandwagon which is just full of sad, bitter people who don't know why they do it, but do it because it's fashionable.

Problem is regardless of what town and what league your team plays in you still know a handful of Man utd fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here