Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balotelli is an utter SCUMBAG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And if you don't believe me, watch MOTD2 tonight.

After an attempted shot, Parker is involved in blocking it. Balotelli, off balance from the shot, falls over. But not before deliberately RAMMING his boot backwards straight into the face of the (prone) Parker on the floor.

This is an attack that could quite conceivably have resulted in the removal of Parkers FACE. Fortunately, Balotelli's studs somehow stayed out of Parkers eye sockets and to his credit he eventually recovered and managed to play on. But not before Balotelli had feigned concern and stood over his victim "sportingly" patting him on the back to avoid a card, 30 seconds after he'd deliberately attempted to dismember him. The f***ing WEASEL.

This guy has been worth a chuckle over the last few months, what with his "eccentric" ways. But today he showed, underneath it all, what an utter TWUNT he actually is, and I for one would not gob on his dick if it was on fire.

I hope the FA review the video and ban this bag of shit for 10 games.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Personally I thought it was accidental and that he moved his foot back to regain balance and just happened to catch Parker :shrug:

Even so:
[yt]W225lzEbVew[/yt]

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
And if you don't believe me, watch MOTD2 tonight.

After an attempted shot, Parker is involved in blocking it. Balotelli, off balance from the shot, falls over. But not before deliberately RAMMING his boot backwards straight into the face of the (prone) Parker on the floor.

This is an attack that could quite conceivably have resulted in the removal of Parkers FACE. Fortunately, Balotelli's studs somehow stayed out of Parkers eye sockets and to his credit he eventually recovered and managed to play on. But not before Balotelli had feigned concern and stood over his victim "sportingly" patting him on the back to avoid a card, 30 seconds after he'd deliberately attempted to dismember him. The f***ing WEASEL.

This guy has been worth a chuckle over the last few months, what with his "eccentric" ways. But today he showed, underneath it all, what an utter TWUNT he actually is, and I for one would not gob on his dick if it was on fire.

I hope the FA review the video and ban this bag of shit for 10 games.

I just saw this on the highlights - he should have been off IMO he has a nasty streak in him that guy!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Personally I thought it was accidental and that he moved his foot back to regain balance and just happened to catch Parker :shrug:

Sorry, but if you genuinely thought that was accidental then you are absolutely clueless.

That was one of the most shocking, abysmal assaults I have ever seen on a footbal pitch.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd like to see it in real time.

Things can look very different in super slo-mo.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
why do they keep letting him play? f*** off back to Italy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Prior to today I've enjoyed the "cult status" that has built up around this guy, as some of his antics have been genuinely amusing.

But that came to a DEAD STOP today. For a player to deliberately stamp backwards on a fellow pro's head, for no apparent reason. And then to have the AFFRONT to go back in such a cowardly manner with a "you alright mate ?" gesture to his victim, merely to (successfully) dodge a richly deserved red..sorry, that guy is scum, pure and simple.

I used to like him. I cannot recall EVER having such an about-turn opinion on anyone as I have today on Balotelli. He is a complete shit.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4655869 said:
[yt]gIFPQVqEXho[/yt]

Is that not an offence as it would be if the same asault was carried in other circumstancies

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Slightly OTT. Balotelli is an idiot - but that is all.

I could not disagree more. He is a DANGEROUS VIOLENT idiot. Its only through pure luck today that Parker still has two eyes. Look at it again - that is NOT an exagerration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here