Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Aussie Rules Football

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This week's telly matches

Screenshot_20240725_065201_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240725_065309_Chrome.jpg

its a bit early for the trades rumour mill to be running, but Shai Bolton for two first rounders makes a lot of sense for both Fremantle and Richmond - Freo get a great 'icing on the cake' player at 25, small forward with a hell of a lot of run and a perfect Sonny Walters replacement, and the Tiges get another couple of premium young lads to spearhead their 'bottoming out and returning to the top' arc.
PLUS Shai himself gets a nice big wage packet and to return to WA. It suits every party and it makes so much sense that i just presume it wont happen . . . .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Horribly horribly stressful. Pies looked fairly comfortable throughout then got caught by a huge Carlton surge in Q4. Pies survive - just! - to win 84-81 :clap:

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Wimbledon Hawks are my local team. I was cycling through the park 5 minutes from where I live and there's a crowd watching a bunch of blokes chasing a ball round a field. The women were warming up for their match afterwards. My son was considering joining a rugby club but I thought aussie rules a better option for him after seeing the Hawks and their facebook feed and he's up for it. I bought a ball, having only ever before hoofed one around a couple of times in Borneo with a few Australians on hols. They still have taster sessions and a competition in the close season, here in London.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011

This is fantastic, only seen a yt compilation of the fights (between players) before. It seems insane that womens and Scottish football gets so much media coverage when this exists. It also means I can tempt my son to register here, after he recently decided to be a Tottenham fan, so keep posting updates please.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Intriguing Swans v Pies contest up later this morning. League leaders Swans have gone right off the boil in recent weeks, including suffering a 112 point battering at the hands of Port Adelaide last time out, while Pies are starting to show glimmers of a return to last season's championes form. Should be a cracker. CARNA PIES!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
excellent win by the Pies tbf, only been following the score (bloody work) but the absolute arse has fallen out of Sydney and they are fuckered :p top four hanging open like a whore's drawers for anyone who fancies winning a couple of their last three games
Over 10 minutes still to go. Don't jinx it FFS :facepalm:

*edit* FFS @jamie-oh you jinxed it :ffsparr:

Swans 89 Pies 86 FT 😭

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here