Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Aussie Rules Football

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This week's telly matches

Screenshot_20240704_053456_Chrome.jpg

Oh yes, a cheeky little bit of sexy Freo action late morning, im absolutely there for it! Saw the last ten mins of the Freo/swannies match in my tent at glastonbury, early kickoffs are good for streaming from a cosy bed - and just about scraped a wonderful victory. Obvs the Swannies are the best team in the comp, but theyre beatable - and outside them i think its wide open. Carlton's ability to kick goals will see them go very deep, and i'd love to see Freo in a prelim, next year is the year i think we're going all out for the flag though - more games in our young fellas, more goals to come from the forward line, defence is rock solid - 2025 flag it is in our thirtieth anniversary season please!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Good game this, ball looks slippery and we are seeing a few mistakes.

Carn the Catters!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tough watch that last quarter. Scoreline flattered Cats a little bit. Hopefully Elliott came through game with no adverse reaction, and Daicos hasn't done a hamstring. Looking like an average kind of season for Pies tho, doesn't look like they'll be troubling the judges sadly ☹️

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Tough watch that last quarter. Scoreline flattered Cats a little bit. Hopefully Elliott came through game with no adverse reaction, and Daicos hasn't done a hamstring. Looking like an average kind of season for Pies tho, doesn't look like they'll be troubling the judges sadly ☹️
You should have put the game to bed when on top in the third. Cats defended well but the pies fluffed their lines somewhat.

Cats in control in the last quarter.

Yeah, i think the injuries and the season has got to the pies a bit - you can typically expect a bit of drop-off after winning a flag, but that wave of momentum they've been so brilliant at maintaining over the last two and a half seasons has finally petered out. Good things do come to an end.

Personally speaking though, its a good thing - you took Lachie Schultz off us before the season started for a first round draft pick, which felt a bit generous from the pies.
If you'd come - as expected - in the top four this season, it would've been pick 15-18 ish. Now you're looking at finishing much lower, we're in line for pick 6 at the mo, for a forward we were reasonably alright to let go!
reeeeesult!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here