Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Aussie Rules Football

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I absolutely can see the Cats winning away at Port, and i hope they do - because one of the fundamental principles of AFL watching is bollocks to Port Adelaide: the despicable entity that they were, are and will always remain to be. A plague on their house.
Looking good so far. 15 minutes left and up by 50 points.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Called it! Might don my sunglasses and bask in the glory a bit :) :cool:
(but i cant go too early cos i did jinx the pies into getting done over by Sydney a few rounds back!)
Yes keep a lid on it please. 😂

I thought we might sneak a win but never expected that quality play.

Incredible performance.

Dont like Hawthorn obvs, but i would absolutely love them to do over Port Adelaide today! Gonna be cheering on the mighty orange tomorrow too, GWS at home to Brisbane at 10.50 (after my yoga class, which is nice) and i'd also fancy them at Geelong in the prelim the week after . . . sydney derby on Grand Final day would be splendid!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This month's telly matches we know so far

Screenshot_20240913_121320_Chrome.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dont like Hawthorn obvs, but i would absolutely love them to do over Port Adelaide today! Gonna be cheering on the mighty orange tomorrow too, GWS at home to Brisbane at 10.50 (after my yoga class, which is nice) and i'd also fancy them at Geelong in the prelim the week after . . . sydney derby on Grand Final day would be splendid!
The last one was incredible. Still can't quite believe the Swannies comeback!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That was an insane second half. Hawthorn captain threw it away by hitting the post after taking a mark in comfortable scoring range with a minute to play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here