Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Interesting outburst.Well done NSC for being the soap box:clap:

It's what it's all about.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Rob Roy said:
That doesn't prevent me from critiqueing spice girl wannabees like John Baine.

No. No it doesn't. And I am glad to hear if the many thousands of pounds you have given

But do you really think that Attila does THAT MUCH HARM? That was a pretty vindictive post. Can you not live and let live - everyone has different likes and dislikes?

I don't care if the Krankies put on an Alive and Kicking fundraising panto if it brings in the punters and raises money.

Rob Roy said:
Lush FYI I am closer to the club than you may think, I have given thousands £ in the last few years to numerous causes associated to the albion, I don't think of myself as a creative man so have not put forward any fund raising ideas. I know my strengths. That doesn't prevent me from critiqueing spice girl wannabees like John Baine.

Easy 0. I don't feel that Atilla has been a success in promoting our cause, I believe he is a laughing stock and may even be detrimental to our efforts as a whole (and I KNOW I'm not the only person that thinks this way.

Aplogies for the spelling error in the title.

No jokes in this one :( He's used up all his best material, what a let-down :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rob Roy said:
Easy 0. I don't feel that Atilla has been a success in promoting our cause, I believe he is a laughing stock and may even be detrimental to our efforts as a whole (and I KNOW I'm not the only person that thinks this way.
Whether he's been a success or not (however the hell you measure that) isn't the point. He's Albion through and through and is using his talents (however limited you perceive them to be) to put the club in the public eye. I wouldn't have the first idea how to get a CD together and get it anywhere in the charts, but whether its a glorious success or falls flat on its arse, the intentions are good, and he has GOT OFF HIS ARSE to organise it.

I just can't understand the reason for the bad-mouthing and sniping here. We all love the Albion, and some people chose to try to do something extra to promote the cause. Yet all they get is shit from people like you.

If you don't like the poems / CD / music / recorder then FINE. But why come on here and slate the guy for his efforts ? Seems pretty mean-spirited to me.

And I can do a very haunting "Londons Burning" on the recorder by the way.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Another one who is close to the club, f*** OFF YOU BULLSHITTER, I am f***ing sick of pricks like you who prattle on about how close to the club they are, you are as close as me you pay your cash take ya seat and watch,
WANKER

Rob Roy

Banned
Dec 19, 2004
I agree that my original post was subjective and many of the sheeps on here will flock to the defence of a man that seems like he is trying to help the albions cause JUST for the albion and not himself.

BUT...it is FACT that he wears the same f***ing jacket and jeans to every match, I've seen people at away matches walking away because of the smell and that is why I put Baine nearer to coffee shop tree hugger's than true punks.

We might have long red and green spiky hair John but we do also have a f***ing have bath every now and again.

Come and find me at a match but do it with a change of clothing punk:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Ha! Mr. Rob Roy you are back on line then.

I would love to know your credentails etc, but due to the board being as it is we all live with non de plumes, like many poets for example.

Atilla is very honest about who and what he is, and I think a gentleman, who if I have the money will always stand a pint.

Therefore who are you! Put up, or shut up!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
MYOB said:
Anyone of the mods want to check IP's and see who's sockpuppet this is?

Why? Writing of the highest quality. You might not agree with what RR says, but you'd be an absolute muppet to go checking IP addresses over it.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Rob Roy said:
I agree that my original post was subjective and many of the sheeps on here will flock to the defence of a man that seems like he is trying to help the albions cause JUST for the albion and not himself.

BUT...it is FACT that he wears the same f***ing jacket and jeans to every match, I've seen people at away matches walking away because of the smell and that is why I put Baine nearer to coffee shop tree hugger's than true punks.

We might have long red and green spiky hair John but we do also have a f***ing have bath every now and again.

Come and find me at a match but do it with a change of clothing punk:

Ah - now we're getting down to the real reason behind the hatred.

You're a ROCKER!!!!!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You are happy to give thousands of pounds to a club that you are very close to, and yet whose board of directors and certain employees you appear to have little time for?

So is this a rant about his dress sense? Well, that's worth getting in a stew about. Oh, and John has very little time for tree-huggers as well. So that's something you have in common.

Baaaaaa!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He's not brave enough to fill in his CP though is he.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ahhh, I see....this is more an assault on PERSONAL HYGIENE then. Well, I've never met the fella so I'm not in a position to judge. But why dress it up as an attack on his ability with a recorder ? Thats just wrong.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
300 responses in half an hour on a quiet Sunday night. That's fuckin' QUALITY. That's a Parsons/Burchill level of antagonism when they first joined NME and proclaimed Death To Hippies. Personally I want to have Rob Roy's children. Hope he/she don't go and spoil it by going all apologetic and reasonable on yo ass :bowdown:

Tom Hark said:
Hope he/she don't go and spoil it by going all apologetic and reasonable on yo ass :bowdown:

Your heroes always end up SELLING OUT though, Tom, don't get your hopes up. Rob Roy will tell a few jokes and make us laugh this week but next week he'll forget all about us, his fans, and end up on Dick Tight's payroll :angry: :angry:

Rob Roy

Banned
Dec 19, 2004
London Irish said:
No jokes in this one :( He's used up all his best material, what a let-down :angry:

Jog on you **** *points long boney finger at LI*

You're so vain you probably thought the original post was about you.. thanks for the alternative spin. Aren't you "an up ya own arse" failed fleet street hack... working in obituaries now. No wonder you're bitter:D

And don't be fooled you're not "alternative" your just as attention seeking as Mr Baine, dull dull f***ing dull, a chip on his shoulder with nothing to back it up apart from a small penis and memories of happier times.

You sir are a cock.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Most contenious 1st post ever even though I didn't agree with any of it (well maybe the recorder bit)? When's Attila logging on? Beats the usual FG/Ernest/Perseus garbage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here