Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attila/John Baine an embarressment

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
A day on, and this thread is still going on?

Obviously nothing happening on the football front then.

Rob Roy appears to be trying to say that he isn't a wind-up merchant and that we should listen to him, and cast off people like Attilla.

Why? Who is he and what has he done for the club?

And what is all this shit about Stanley, German clubs, etc.

One thing that does intrigue me however is this.

If we had known in '95-96 the effect that Archer and that idiot Stanley were to have on this club, would they have protested as peacefully at Mellor and elsewhere?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
HAMPSHIRE DAVE said:
Don't you dare not someone who cares about the club and
tried to help in some way. Putting a brick through someones window proves nothing. DAVE ROBERTS

WtF?

???

And, furthermore.....

Atilla? Attila? Attilla? Which?

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
FG, Ernest - same person! Drinks with Stanley happened in the mid 90s before any of us knew what was going on, precisely because some of us were trying to find out what was going on. Stanley ended up making drunken threatening phone calls to me after I got him to come to a BISA meeting and expose his crap to all concerned. He was as bad as Archer and Bellotti, perhaps worse because he allowed Archer in in the first place.

Lewes Cliff, great day! Don't worry about me. If they want to have a go, they can have a go. I'll have a go back if I feel like it! It's a message board. That's all!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
attila said:
Drinks with Stanley happened in the mid 90s before any of us knew what was going on, precisely because some of us were trying to find out what was going on. Stanley ended up making drunken threatening phone calls to me after I got him to come to a BISA meeting and expose his crap to all concerned. He was as bad as Archer and Bellotti, perhaps worse because he allowed Archer in in the first place.
Was talking about Stanley after the Stoke game, laying the current f***-up this club is in on him for letting Archer in. Crooks, the lot of them. Where's me firing squad? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
MYOB said:
Anyone of the mods want to check IP's and see who's sockpuppet this is?

Duffy Cian, Cian Duffy; I salute you. :clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Stumpy Tim said:
Totally different Turkey you gimp. A clique is where a group of people have their in-jokes while a herd of sheep is where people say what they consider to be the "right" thing as to fit in. That is exactly what happened here - a little thought would have made people realise this was a piss-take

No need to call me a gimp. I know the difference between a clique and a heard of sheep. I think some people like to feel detached from NSC - they're above it - the common poster is just in a clique or a sheep. It's a bollocks. It's a f***ing internet message board where people post their own opinions. If they say something to 'fit in' on an internet message board they have serious issues. I don't believe there are many, if any, sheep on NSC. Baa. :Moo:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Rob Roy said:
Turkey, you will never be a sheep in my book, you'll always be a f***ing giraffe you dogooding, granny suck up, freak.

I'd rather be a giraffe than a sheep :clap2:

Stumpy Tim

Turkey said:
No need to call me a gimp. I know the difference between a clique and a heard of sheep. I think some people like to feel detached from NSC - they're above it - the common poster is just in a clique or a sheep. It's a bollocks. It's a f***ing internet message board where people post their own opinions. If they say something to 'fit in' on an internet message board they have serious issues. I don't believe there are many, if any, sheep on NSC. Baa. :Moo:

Gimp is a term of endearment young Turkey!

I believe that a lot of people do have issues then! There have been many threads where for 2 pages there are "attacks" on the original poster, but as soon as someone sticks up for the original poster loads of other people do. It's because a lot of people don't want to disagree with the majority so say nothing.

Bloody sheep

sadam

Jul 31, 2003
lewes
Greg Stanley was your mate Attila and you was being used to direct all the shit at the stooge Bellotti, and the sheep followed you, You made Stanley out to look like some hero, just look at your old gulls eye collection, I hope you are not being USED now, shame i cant remember the name of the German club but i bet they dont exist now. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: with Stanley
DEC 2004 :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: who with?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
24861.gif

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Worthing Seagull said:
it seems to me that unless you have thousands of posts or are part of the clique, anybody else's posts are dismissed as rubbish or that you are less of a supporter and not entitlted to an opinion.

My opinion is if you have time to post thousands of messages is get a life, i think attila does some good but as the first post said prancing through the village etc reading a poem and playing the flute, does no good whatsoever , except look a twat , brick through the window would of been much more satisfiing.

by the way being a supporter for 30 years gives me more of an
opinion than some sad spotty young urchin sitting behind a pc thinking they are Mr or Mrs Brighton and Hove Albion

Truth spoken in every paragraph :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here