Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attila/John Baine an embarressment

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Worthing Seagull said:
it seems to me that unless you have thousands of posts or are part of the clique, anybody else's posts are dismissed as rubbish or that you are less of a supporter and not entitlted to an opinion.

by the way being a supporter for 30 years gives me more of an
opinion than some sad spotty young urchin sitting behind a pc thinking they are Mr or Mrs Brighton and Hove Albion

I love these posts...:lolol:

I quite agree.

NSC is run by one big clique. Headed by the Yorkiemeister..
:lolol:

We all have secret internet meetings and deceide to gang up on new posters who don't have much of a post count..:lolol:

Oh and just coz your a supporter of 30 years don't mean your opinion is more important than any sad spotty young urchin.

FACT.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
For the record:
I hereby apologise profoundly for the recorder! It was a mistake, a really naff thing to do. God knows I wanted to put a brick through that bastard's window
and when we met him in the Centre for Dispute Resolution I wanted to throw him THROUGH a window but I don't think either would have served the right puropse at the time.
I am happy and proud to do all I can to support, and further the cause of, the Albion, I do it in my own way, and I'm carrying right on! I hyand out stick, I take, no harm done, up the Albion!
Last post on this thread from me...I've got to go and empty the washing machine
A

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Can't say Attila is top of my Xmas card list but his unique way of drawing other people's attention to the plight of the Albion should be applauded.

It's always great to hear some decent music than Britney, etc especially as our younger fans have never had the chance to hear some of it.

:lolol: :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
binary said:
Can't say Attila is top of my Xmas card list but his unique way of drawing other people's attention to the plight of the Albion should be applauded.

It's always great to hear some decent music than Britney, etc especially as our younger fans have never had the chance to hear some of it.

:lolol: :lolol:

see what I did there?

sadam

Jul 31, 2003
lewes
Attila always boasted in gulls eye he was a great mate of greg stanley, drinks in arundal ect, also proclaimed outside the Goldstone once how good it was to be part of bringing a German club to its knees. People like him make there names out of situations like were in, are they for the club or for themselves? :salute:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The main point of going to Mellor was to draw media attention to our plight at a time when we were not necessarily a top story. The mere fact that people are still talking about it, eight years later, and indeed debating its merits can only mean that that particular stunt was effectively a success, no matter how cringeworthy it was.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
sadam said:
Attila always boasted in gulls eye he was a great mate of greg stanley, drinks in arundal ect, also proclaimed outside the Goldstone once how good it was to be part of bringing a German club to its knees. People like him make there names out of situations like were in, are they for the club or for themselves? :salute:

The fact that people mention him as often as they do implies that his self-publicity appears to be successful and effective.

Last edited:

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
I said that was my lot, but I have to deal with this. I boasted outside the Goldstone that I helped bring a German club to its knees? What utter, total shite! What are you doing out of prison anyway, you murdering bastard? And where's your extra 'D' gone?

Slag me off all you but don't talk shit like that.

Self publicist? In it for myself? BOLLOCKS! What I actually try to do is publicise the Albion's plight, wherever I go, all over the bloody world - and doing that means that tree hugging green crusties walk out of my gigs whining about 'the sanctity of the Downs' (good riddance!) and people desubscribe from my mailing lists saying 'I didn't join this to hear about football' (ditto) Doing a bit about the Albion on local TV doesn't help me get a gig in Newcastle. Having a bit in the Argus won't get me on at Glastonbury. My Albion activities make damn all difference in that way. I love the Albion. I'll do all I can. If some people don't like the way I do it, they have a perfect right to say so.

Over and out (and off out)
A

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Quite right Worthing one there is a hell of alot of saddo,s on here.Been supporting the Albion for thirty odd years but only a couple dozen posts so obviously i don't know much and not really a tue fan .As Attilla stands sounds like an alright bloke but never met him so i don,t judge.:drink:

Stumpy Tim

Turkey said:
This whole sheep, group thing is starting to irritate me. Anyone who wants to feel better than other users can just sit there and call people sheep. It's the new 'clique' syndrome. People are no longer a clique but a sheep. :jester:

Totally different Turkey you gimp. A clique is where a group of people have their in-jokes while a herd of sheep is where people say what they consider to be the "right" thing as to fit in. That is exactly what happened here - a little thought would have made people realise this was a piss-take

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
attila said:
I said that was my lot, but I have to deal with this. I boasted outside the Goldstone that I helped bring a German club to its knees? What utter, total shite! What are you doing out of prison anyway, you murdering bastard? And where's your extra 'D' gone?

Slag me off all you but don't talk shit like that.

Self publicist? In it for myself? BOLLOCKS! What I actually try to do is publicise the Albion's plight, wherever I go, all over the bloody world - and doing that means that tree hugging green crusties walk out of my gigs whining about 'the sanctity of the Downs' (good riddance!) and people desubscribe from my mailing lists saying 'I didn't join this to hear about football' (ditto) Doing a bit about the Albion on local TV doesn't help me get a gig in Newcastle. Having a bit in the Argus won't get me on at Glastonbury. My Albion activities make damn all difference in that way. I love the Albion. I'll do all I can. If some people don't like the way I do it, they have a perfect right to say so.

Over and out (and off out)
A

I see you don't deny being great mates with Greg Stanley and drinking with him then ???

Oct 5, 2003
spot on as always Ernest just as well some of us can see the wood from the trees!

LEWES CLIFF

Mar 7, 2004
As an "outsider" i can see why the club is in such a state when you see so many twats trying to bring anyone down who is helping to keep the club alive.Atilla at Lewes on Saturday was a credit to youre club and he was funny and CLEAN.Rob roy youre attack is something that smacks of jealousy are you green with envy that no one knows you or is interested in youre warped views.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here