Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attila/John Baine an embarressment

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
This is really quite entertaining. Personally, I think Attila is doing a lot AND is quite embarrassing at the same time!!! Still, it's Brighton, I didn't think anyone would be that bothered about him!

:lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am no great admirer of John Baine, his polical views, his poetry or his choice of music but I think that he has the best intentions and support towards BHA and should not be slagged off with out good grounds. As he has said many times he buys his season ticket and doent get paid for his music, which is quite understandable!!

I do not like the record Tom Hark but will buy it just to put more money into 'the pot'.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
I pop out for a couple of hours and all hell breaks out.
What a very bizzare attack on someone who has put a lot of effort into raising the profile of our club.
The attack on personal hygine really has no place on here, and as for choice of music played at games, you can't please all the people all of the time.
Merry Christmas folks!:glare:

Oct 5, 2003
he still has a free playform to state his drivell which is what p155ses off most and his poetry is enough to make you wanna throw up what utter cr@p

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
I've endeavoured to be frivolous tonight, but I keep coming back to this thread. The indignation has welled up in me so much as to force Flippant Wizard to get his coat and leave.

I really can not understand why the architect of this viscous thread posted it in the first place. What does he or she hope to gain?

I am surprised at the number, even though it is significantly small, of so called Albion fans who have attempted to justify this undeserved and personal attack on John.

Everybody who knows John, or who has come into contact with him through his Albion efforts, can not help to see where his heart lies. The man is Brighton and Hove Albion through and through.

That should be enough for any Albion fan. There is no need for any further discussion.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Has Rob got something against Atilla ? And is LI a mate of his ?
Certainly ruffled a few feathers. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Made for a lively Sunday evening and I've missed most of it.:drink: :drink:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
yawn yawn yawn
RobRoy is a tosser and a fantasist and anyway punk was a bore.
RobRoy is a bit too interested in clothes. I suspect he's from Kemp Town rather than Campelltown.
Attilla is an Albion fan and has done a lot for the club even if he is not cool enough for Rob "Gay Gordon" Roy.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
3 pages of gripping internet action.BHA and NSC creaking at the seams.

Quote of the week:"It is darkest before the dawn"

*retreats into the shadows*

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Rob Roy said:
don't take any shit off the board, Attila and Paul "club accountant to be" Camillin, Ferret. because you along with thousands of others are the life and blood of the club.

eh :shrug:

Rob Roy

Banned
Dec 19, 2004
Henfield One said:
John's efforts in the last 6 weeks alone have raised the CLUB's profile (and brought in THOUSANDS of pounds). He bleeds blue and white and for ANYONE to post such a vitriolic and vindictive piece is absolutely the pits.

But I don't care whether you've contributed zilch to the Club, to the Appeal, to the 40 Notes Fund or whatever - or whether you've contributed thousands of £. It's not about money, it's about manners and a feeling of what people have done to save this Club.

John Baine is and always will be an Albion hero - and that view is shared by many thousands of supporters.

So whoever you are, just crawl back into your pit and get a life.

I am proud to be a fan of our Club, but when I read posts like that - I feel sick to the core. Scum like you can take a running jump for all I care. But you won't, you'll just hide behind your anonymity - pathetic.

So much for the season of goodwill.

Paul Samrah, proud to know John Baine.

Pipe down, you're one of them now and you know what I'm talking about.

Baine has his place (although I'd rather it wasn't near me) but someone in management needs to shut him down , gardening leave maybe?

Let's get someone who represents the supporter on the terrace to lead marketing activities not a smelly balding fraud. Dick Knight should heal the rift between himself and Ian Hart and get that loveable rogue on the centre stage and frontline...him and Kennard were the fan leaders when gulls eye was around (I seem to remember Attila having a little 3rd of a pager in gulls eye)

Hart wasn't on a hippy trip....he wasn't on a publicity cruise...he had his heart in it and still do...he represents the fans more than Baine "I stand alone at games" John ever has or will do.

Let the people speak Ian, open it up to your 25k listeners.

BTW I'm glad I'm getting some good feedback on this thread ...this not for my benefit but the clubs.

...and as for my identity....well that can wait, I don't fancy getting my season ticket revoked for speaking out.

Power to the motherfuckin people

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Rob Roy said:

...and as for my identity....well that can wait, I don't fancy getting my season ticket revoked for speaking out.

Power to the motherfuckin people

I know who you are....you're FatBoy Slim and you're pissed off because Tom Hark is outselling Palookaville and is getting more publicity than it too:lolol: :lolol:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Rob Roy said:
P

Mods - any chance of running his IP through RIPE so we can see where-ish he lives at the least :lolol:

Jul 20, 2003
Rob Roy said:
ahhhh, where to start where to start?

Would I be correct in proclaiming this no-mark a self publicising, ass kissing, "Establishment", FOOL?

I dunno but I certainly feel better now.

My hatred has been building for some time and is built on the basis that this guy calls himself a punk, and is giving a f***ing bad name to punk and albion fans in the process. Let's rewind back a few years......Outside Bill Archers lancashire home, an army of albion fans, picture the scene....the perfect oppurtunity to gain revenge on this abhorent ANIMAL, a brick through the window, a firecracker, a gun....no, my man decides to to skip through this middle England jungle playing the f***ing recorder, much to the amusemnt for everyone watching on the news and I expect for the onlooking residents. I f***ing cringed, I had to hide behind the bloody sofa what exactly did that achieve Baine?...and really you call yourself a punk, do me a frickin favour.

Lydon would be turning in his grave if he was dead.

So in the interim, JB decides to do other tasks designed to ass-kiss Dick Knight and his cronies, equally rubbish and not achieving much...and the fuckin poetry and your shit music at the matches what idiot thought that one up. Your Poetry is borderline criminally dreadful, how the hell do u make a living out of it? I can picture it now you, with your leather Jacket and black jeans (that you wear to EVERY fuckin match, do you sleep in them? preaching your dross to tree huggers in coffee shops, Joe Strummer would be turning in his grave).

I suppose you're big in Germany like Hasselhoff....ohh yes you are, aren't you and you don't makre a living off that solely do you, you make a living in sucking up to ex and current corporate big wigs like Knight, Perry and the board..don't you feel any shame, you CAPITALIST.

and now to the latest stunt...a f***ing feeble attempt at a song, a f***ing crucifixition of Tom Hark and Sussex by the sea, what more can you do to damage this fine club??

You can of course turn this all around. Here's an idea, from all the free publicity this club has got you why don't you dip your hand into your pocket and give virtually all you can...I don't give a f*** if you're a lefty who doesn't believe in capitalism (or uses that excuse to prevent yourself from helping)
...just do it, because that's what I and thousand s of others have done, because I face the fact that football is a business now, the romance, the poetry have all but dried up. Violins, flowers, recorders, flutes, patronising poetry, and dreadful remakes are not gonna save this club.

Put up or shut up
Put up and shut up
I'm on my knees here, please.

PS keep up the good work Harty, a true soldier and leader for albion fans in tough times, keep solitary, don't take any shit off the board, Attila and Paul "club accountant to be" Camillin, Ferret. because you along with thousands of others are the life and blood of the club.

There's a few better targets to vent your spleen at, but I f***ing love this post - bollocks to patronising poetry LETS HAVE A f***ing RIOT

in the interim it made me finally order the single

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here