Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attila/John Baine an embarressment

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Lush said:
He's Scottish, has got close enough to Attila to smell him, is close to the club and has donated thousands of pounds (maybe indirectly?).

Is it Mark McGhee????
:lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
London Irish said:
Your heroes always end up SELLING OUT though, Tom, don't get your hopes up. Rob Roy will tell a few jokes and make us laugh this week but next week he'll forget all about us, his fans, and end up on Dick Tight's payroll :angry: :angry:

Sorry you ain't got the suss to see good writing anymore than you have to see bad football when it's put in front of you matey :sheep: Maybe best stick to the egg-chasing aye? ;)

Last edited:

Rob Roy said:
Jog on you **** *points long boney finger at LI*

You're so vain you probably thought the original post was about you.. thanks for the alternative spin. Aren't you "an up ya own arse" failed fleet street hack... working in obituaries now. No wonder you're bitter:D

And don't be fooled you're not "alternative" your just as attention seeking as Mr Baine, dull dull f***ing dull, a chip on his shoulder with nothing to back it up apart from a small penis and memories of happier times.

You sir are a cock.

I'm No2 on the hate list after Attila. GET. IN. THERE. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Big cock with a small penis :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Couldn't get the job in obits - I'm in readers' letters :ohmy:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Rob Roy said:
Jog on you **** *points long boney finger at LI*

You're so vain you probably thought the original post was about you.. thanks for the alternative spin. Aren't you "an up ya own arse" failed fleet street hack... working in obituaries now. No wonder you're bitter:D

And don't be fooled you're not "alternative" your just as attention seeking as Mr Baine, dull dull f***ing dull, a chip on his shoulder with nothing to back it up apart from a small penis and memories of happier times.

You sir are a cock.

Not sure how many smileys I'm allowed on here, but here goes...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol etc.

Rob Roy said:
you make a living in sucking up to ex and current corporate big wigs like Knight, Perry and the board..don't you feel any shame, you CAPITALIST.
Are there really people who think that Attila gets PAID by the Albion?

:lolol:

Rob Roy said:
Come and find me at a match but do it with a change of clothing punk:
If you let me know who you are, Rob Roy, I'll help fix up the meeting.

PM me.

A fan answers

f*** off Rob Roy, you stupid wanker.
Atilla gets off his arse and does something, he create's publicity for our cause and uses whatever means at his disposal to do so. Sounds like the true punk spirit to me.
What has J Lydon promoted, apart from himself, in the last 10 years ?
TWAT

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Each to themselves on the opinion front, we all know what Attila's music tastes are on match day so you either love it or loath it :lolol:

Anyone who is prepared to help raise money for our desperateplight is a friend to all who care about BHAFC.

Oct 5, 2003
RR I think u r being a little stupid suggesting (4give me if I get this wrong) that atilla or any1 should be throwing bricks through windows that should not be condoned whoever it is, even Archer theres no excuse for this mindless senseless idiotism, anyway I am sick of his drivel poems that make me sick and the joe strumming on about always playing HIS music strangler s etc I mean I even like the stranglers but I dont play them any more coz I hear so much of them at Withderan all the thyme change the f****** record you **** oh and PS RR with this self proclaimed record star doomon thee horizon did u really expect the sheep to agree with ewe?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
RR I think u r being a little stupid suggesting (4give me if I get this wrong) that atilla or any1 should be throwing bricks through windows that should not be condoned whoever it is, even Archer theres no excuse for this mindless senseless idiotism, anyway I am sick of his drivel poems that make me sick and the joe strumming on about always playing HIS music strangler s etc I mean I even like the stranglers but I dont play them any more coz I hear so much of them at Withderan all the thyme change the f****** record you **** oh and PS RR with this self proclaimed record star doomon thee horizon did u really expect the sheep to agree with ewe?

Rough translating - WTF are you trying to say ?

Oct 5, 2003
atila may not get paid LB but he has the platform to publicise his drivel

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
John's efforts in the last 6 weeks alone have raised the CLUB's profile (and brought in THOUSANDS of pounds). He bleeds blue and white and for ANYONE to post such a vitriolic and vindictive piece is absolutely the pits.

But I don't care whether you've contributed zilch to the Club, to the Appeal, to the 40 Notes Fund or whatever - or whether you've contributed thousands of £. It's not about money, it's about manners and a feeling of what people have done to save this Club.

John Baine is and always will be an Albion hero - and that view is shared by many thousands of supporters.

So whoever you are, just crawl back into your pit and get a life.

I am proud to be a fan of our Club, but when I read posts like that - I feel sick to the core. Scum like you can take a running jump for all I care. But you won't, you'll just hide behind your anonymity - pathetic.

So much for the season of goodwill.

Paul Samrah, proud to know John Baine.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
It's easy to slag people from behind a message board. Whatever you think of him, Atilla stands up to be counted and even uses his own name on here. Rob Roy if you are going to have a go, then you should name yourself. Writing under some posy jock de plume obviously proves you are a total hypocrite. And as people have pointed out, the Tom Hark is there for people to buy, no ones forcing you, so why the f*** are you knocking him for it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here