Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Downloaded Penguin started poking me on facebook once, it carried on until I told him to stop. As for the racist thing, I think perhaps DP's view on the world is so warped that he genuinely believes that a) he's a perfectly normal individual and that either b) brett actually IS a racist, or c) it's ok to call someone a racist even if you know they're not.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
FAO DPWNLODED PENGUIN -

How r u mate - aint seen ya properly for a while buddy...!

hey, I'm doing alright. I got attacked by a bunch of wankers on here but I think it's all sorted now. How's everything going with you?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
weightlifterrt8.jpg

That...is...quite something.I think i'm scarred.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is incredible.

What has been going on?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Everyone else had to read through 34 pages of replies... you should too :)

but life is too short and Georgie is about to read the weather on South Today
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Downloaded Penguin started poking me on facebook once, it carried on until I told him to stop.

You are a liar. I happened to poke you ONCE and you asked me why. I never bothered again. Jesus man, it was meant to be a bit of fun. You didn't have to lie about it and turn it into something it's not. Shame on you.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Idiot. Like no one else uses Facebook on NSC.

You're an obnoxious creature, aren't you?

You go to places where you're not welcome, you talk to people who don't want to talk to you, and you behave in a manner most would find abhorrent.

And I'm definitely not interested in you invading my space and trying to being me in on an argument I have no interest in in an effort to justify your behaviour - especially when you bring on this shit yourself.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You're an obnoxious creature, aren't you?

You go to places where you're not welcome, you talk to people who don't want to talk to you, and you behave in a manner most would find abhorrent.

And I'm definitely not interested in you invading my space and trying to being me in on an argument I have no interest in in an effort to justify your behaviour - especially when you bring on this shit yourself.

Blah blah blah, look in the mirror :)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Care to back that f***ing silly statement up? Without resorting to your usual lies.

However, now and again, I do look in the mirror. Granted, it's not always a pretty sight, but to my eternal relief, it's not you looking back at me. Then I would have to hand myself in.

What a charming, jolly fellow you really turned out to be. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here