Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
beginning of June. Can't wait, pass my driving test (after two years stop start) and reunion piss ups every where?
i hope :)

I'm sure the 6 Bells in Chiddingly will be holding some old HCC catch ups as usual - from the last 5 yrs of students i should think...

So anyways - this girl... What happened with her crack in the end?

1066gull

i dont like the idea everyons suddenly stop posting?!!

nothing happened, lets just say she made sure nothing happened before anything started.....

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
I'm sure the 6 Bells in Chiddingly will be holding some old HCC catch ups as usual - from the last 5 yrs of students i should think...

So anyways - this girl... What happened with her crack in the end?

You called, my Lord.....:angel:

1066gull

¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2385581 said:
Remember when you cummed on a picture of two little girls and posted it on NSP :lolol::lolol:
oh god, that...

look i hate explaining myself, the state of my mind this time last year but lets just say i was a very confused strange little boy who knew very little about the world...

but the truth is, that was not my, my mine. but yeh, it was very sick to even look for stuff like that...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
oh god, that...

look i hate explaining myself, the state of my mind this time last year but lets just say i was a very confused strange little boy who knew very little about the world...

but the truth is, that was not my, my mine. but yeh, it was very sick to even look for stuff like that...
Is this for real!!!!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You called, my Lord.....:angel:

Ah hello my friend - Have missed u Cecil Statto and Simmo this arvo!!! Thought we had a regular Fri afternoon thing going!

Anyways hope u lose tommorow...

And polease take your time to read through this thread - this is why NSC is pure gold - abolute class - the fella in the Hawain Shirt and the Suit is 'Downloaded Penguin'...

Enjoy BOYS x

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
He spaffed off over a picture of a couple of toddlers then uploaded a photo of the skanky spunk covered polaroid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here